Fast food Solutions..

Options
2»

Replies

• nursegirljay
    Options
    Do you have a chick-fil-a near you? I absolutely LOVE that place! They have an awsome chargrilled chicken sandwich... and you can get a fruit bowl instead of waffle fries for a side. It is very good, and very filling. Or as someone suggested, a panera bread. I know it is so hard to find something remotely healthy on the go if you dont like salads or veggies :( I dont like many veggies, but luckily I love salads. You may also do something like applebees carside to go. Good luck!
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    that is so funny you mentioned Chic Filet - I just passed by that place tonite with my daughter and I told her I would never eat there because I didn't like the name.....Now, I think I will have to go back and try their food and eat my words.....ha,ha,ha.....
  • nursegirljay
    Options
    LOL that is too funny! I thought the same thing at first with their name and always seeing the "cow" everywhere. When I worked in a clinic as a nurse we would have a lot of drug reps that brought us food from there for lunch. The fruit got me hooked immediately (it was always fresh and soooo good!), and their chicken strips were good as well. I knew the fried things werent very good for me, so I tried the chargrilled chicken sandwich, and OMG! I was in love! I like it with the honey BBQ sauce they have. It is not like a typical honey BBQ I have had before. And the bun is kind of like a wheat bun, but actually tastes good. I dont know, everyone has their own opinions about it, but I love it. They also have a carrot/raisin salad you can choose from too (I dont like raisins but I love carrots). I like that they have sooo many other healthier options than say McDonalds and Burger King. So I really wont mind taking my daughter there to eat when she gets a little older :)