Its time.. Before & After Pics..

Options
old.jpgphoto-1.jpg

I was asked to write a SUCCESS STORY for my gym so this is what is going up there..

I’ve always been overweight although I played numerous sports growing up. Having a family history of diabetes and watching my mom survive breast cancer made me want to prevent what I can. My journey started Thanksgiving 2007 but gout flared up 3 weeks in and halted everything. I was bedridden for 2 months and my blood pressure was soaring . Knowing crash diets wouldn’t work , I researched the correct approach to eating and looked for a personal trainer. March of 2008 I was down to 385lbs just by eating right and exercising. Then I enrolled in Culinary School. There was not much time to exercise while working and attending school full time but I maintained my weight. After school finished, I knew I had to exercise more than ever so I began weight training 3 days a week, doing cardio 15 minutes after each lift. Knowing I could push myself further, I increased to 4 days a week. Now I’m exercising twice a day 6 days a week. I am proof change can happen! My heaviest was 416 pounds. I have lost 158 pounds and still counting........

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!