Any Pregnant Ladies on here?

Options
Hi Ladies, I am 20weeks and tracking while pregnant so I don't go overboard! *OB approves this* I would love some pals :smile:

Replies

• RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    I have a 6-month-old but joined this group while I was expecting:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/1920-fit-fabulous-pregnant-

Best wishes!
  • AJHornik
    AJHornik Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the link! congrats on your sweet little one!:smile:
  • AproMunro
    Options
    I got pregnant a couple months ago while losing weight but I lost it a couple weeks ago. I hope to get pregnant again soon though! The weight loss for me is all about health and not about vanity. I want to feel better and have a healthy pregnancy. Congrats on being where you are!
  • AJHornik
    Options
    I got pregnant a couple months ago while losing weight but I lost it a couple weeks ago. I hope to get pregnant again soon though! The weight loss for me is all about health and not about vanity. I want to feel better and have a healthy pregnancy. Congrats on being where you are!

Sorry to hear about your loss. I lost one in March. I have not lost 9lbs while pregnant, that was before getting pregnant. I haven't changed it yet. I should put it to zero until baby comes, then start my ticker!
  • AproMunro
    Options

Sorry to hear about your loss. I lost one in March. I have not lost 9lbs while pregnant, that was before getting pregnant. I haven't changed it yet. I should put it to zero until baby comes, then start my ticker!

Thanks, yeah sorry to hear about your loss too. It is really sad but it does just happen. I am ok about it and hopeful for the future. I figured out that I may be pregnant because suddenly my appetite was out of control and I was gaining weight again. It went on like this for about a month before I thought, hmmmm. Then took the test and was like WOAH! :D. So I was unconcerned with weight loss at that point but just wanted to to eat healthy for the baby. But now that that is over for now I am back in weight loss mode. I am now 1 pound less than when the pregnancy started making me over eat! I hope to lose a few pounds more before we start trying for another pregnancy early next year.

Wish me luck!
  • AproMunro
    Options
    I heard a rumor recently that a woman tends to be more fertile while she is losing weight than if she was maintaining a weight, be it healthy or not. Anyone hear this? Any truth to it you think?
  • KMMM2
    KMMM2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 6 weeks pregnant! Love the support!
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the link! congrats on your sweet little one!:smile:

You're welcome, and thank you!
  • SneakyBat
    SneakyBat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I heard a rumor recently that a woman tends to be more fertile while she is losing weight than if she was maintaining a weight, be it healthy or not. Anyone hear this? Any truth to it you think?

I've not heard that before, but I fell pregnant (now 22 weeks) whilst losing weight, odds against me due to age & PCOS - I'd been obese for many years and this was the first time I'd got anywhere near a healthy weight.
  • FatMommaMel
    FatMommaMel Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 weeks pregnant and would love some more support too. I'll add you. :)
  • AJHornik
    Options

Yes! I was losing weight when I got pregnant in March! Then in September I was not counting cals, so I was maintaining.

Also good luck for the future, and I will be watching for the good news :)
  • saracantthink
    saracantthink Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Sara, and I am 8 weeks pregnant. I would love to have more prego friends on my page!!!
  • WickedZoey
    WickedZoey Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    A little over 38 weeks here with our first! EEEK!
  • rebaki
    rebaki Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! 9 Weeks pregnant and looking for some support. I was told only to gain 15 pounds as I am already overweight. This is going to be hard. Anyone else in the same boat? Please friend me!
  • qtilghman
    qtilghman Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I'm now 10 weeks pregnant
  • HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I'm 13 weeks and would love to get back into MFP. I tend to lose accountability to it when I'm pregnant. Would love some friends going through it
  • rebeccaredgrave1
    Options
    Hi am 16 weeks pregnant, and would love some support, so I don't but to much more weigh on :) x x
  • gamergirl4283
    gamergirl4283 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    27 Weeks tomorrow, I'm not so much worried about my weight at this point, but my eating habits are terrible! I'm making some changes! I don't want to have a HUGE baby lol!
  • Eat2Live2Run
    Eat2Live2Run Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I just found out that I'm pregnant also, I'm a little over 5 weeks. Would love to be friends! This is my 2nd child, but first since my 100 pound weightloss. Hoping to continue eating healthy and exercising for the duration to not gain excessive weight.
  • ashleyvictorshepard
    Options
    Im 25 weeks tomorrow!