What are you getting yourself for Christmas?

Options
beaches222
beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
I am thinking about joining Planet Fitness for a Christmas present to myself. I am not really sure though I have gotten so comfortable with doing all my workouts at home and outside. I never joined a gym so this will be different. I will probably just go for it since its only $10 dollars a month with no contract. So what are you treating yourself to this Christmas? :smile:

Replies

• ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    So far, a great pair of black leather boots!
  • beaches222
    Options
    Oh good for YOU! Nothing like a nice pair of boots!
  • akoorn1982
    akoorn1982 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I plan on buying an Actifry... it is a sort of low fat fryer, in which you can make fries, snacks, veggies etc. Looks amazing to me :smile:
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Freedom from credit card debt, lol! I just got a moto sweater from Victoria's Secret...so I'll say that. :bigsmile: Oh...and losing the rest of the weight...although you could say that will be an extended gift!
  • VictoriousLion
    VictoriousLion Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    A Fitbit and some new clothes that fit. :smile:
  • ItsMeGee3
    Options
    I am thinking about joining Planet Fitness for a Christmas present to myself. I am not really sure though I have gotten so comfortable with doing all my workouts at home and outside. I never joined a gym so this will be different. I will probably just go for it since its only $10 dollars a month with no contract. So what are you treating yourself to this Christmas? :smile:

I was nervous about joining a gym at first. Turns out to be one of my best investments. I've met so many great people there. Usually, its the same group at the same time in the morning. Its like a little gym family. I was also intimidated by weights. They taught me a lot. Now I would be fine lifting at any gym. It wouldn't bother me. Go for it!
  • beaches222
    Options

I was nervous about joining a gym at first. Turns out to be one of my best investments. I've met so many great people there. Usually, its the same group at the same time in the morning. Its like a little gym family. I was also intimidated by weights. They taught me a lot. Now I would be fine lifting at any gym. It wouldn't bother me. Go for it!

This is how I feel exactly. I am so nervous! Thanks for this post! I think I will just go for it! Thanks!
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I just bought a bunch of new clothes, other than that a new tv.
  • beaches222
    Options
    A Fitbit and some new clothes that fit. :smile:

Nice gifts for yourself and I know its an awesome feeling buying smaller clothes!! :smile:
  • beaches222
    Options
    I plan on buying an Actifry... it is a sort of low fat fryer, in which you can make fries, snacks, veggies etc. Looks amazing to me :smile:

Oh this seems like an awesome gift for yourself!
  • manny1991
    manny1991 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans! :-D
  • 1989lukemyers
    1989lukemyers Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Christmas wants that am working..just another day..yippee
  • beaches222
    Options
    Skinny jeans! :-D

Good for YOU!
  • akoorn1982
    akoorn1982 Posts: 152 Member
    Options

Oh this seems like an awesome gift for yourself!

It is. To fry 1KG fries you'll only need 15ml of oil!

Give yourself the membership gift; you'll love it.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I bought a new SUV.
  • bumbambi
    bumbambi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    same here, but i'll be off for 3 weeks after new years!
    mayyyyyvbe i'll gift myself a cheap exercise bike though (depends on how much the other gifts total haha)
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I used my Christmas bonus to buy a TOM TOM hrm/gps watch. And.. I bought myself a fitbit flex.
  • kenkl
    kenkl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I bought an UP24 to track things, and discovered that it doesn't work with my iPhone4. :(

That's what I get for not doing ALL my research first, I guess. So now, I'm looking forward to getting a new iPhone!
  • ItsMeGee3
    Options
    a .380 Sig Sauer
  • Kirstyw871
    Kirstyw871 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    A new michael kors watch.