People with pics in fitting room

Options

Replies

• Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    I say let the ladies wear whatever they want.....whether they buy it or not....and send me the pics (yep, I'm generous)...because I appreciate their efforts.....you on the other hand, have the right to look away or move on....more for me kthx \m/
    incoming.:flowerforyou:
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    Nice work OP
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    The older I get the more I realize that very few people can see the world the way I do.
  • NormInv
    Options
    giphy.gif

how so? i genuinely think its cheating.

Wasn't talking about the dressing room pictures. Don't really care.

My shorts then?
  • Derf_Smeggle
    Derf_Smeggle Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Because they dont buy the clothes, just go in to take pics.
    Why is this immoral? How does a person trying on clothing at a store solely for the purpose of taking a photo violate your moral code? Have they harmed an individual with their action? Have they broken some law that society has deemed a moral issue?
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    The older I get the more I realize that very few people can see the world the way I do.

It's nice you're finally catching on. Now, can you tell me who killed Kenny?
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    It takes a lot of guts to take pics in a fiutting room . Have you seen that lighting? Have you seen those mirrors? If anything it is much more forgiving to do this in your home. Fitting room everything is all out.
  • NormInv
    Options

It's nice you're finally catching on. Now, can you tell me who killed Kenny?

Same element that killed Brian!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Because they dont buy the clothes, just go in to take pics.

Not true. My one fitting room picture I took I bought all the clothes that I took pictures of.
  • Derf_Smeggle
    Options
    Under your argument, *trying on clothes and taking a picture with the assumption the clothes are not then purchased is immoral*, is it then also immoral to test drive a car and have someone take a picture of it with you in it even if you do not purchase the car?
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options

And one day you'll realize this is a good thing.
  • NormInv
    Options
    Under your argument, *trying on clothes and taking a picture with the assumption the clothes are not then purchased is immoral*, is it then also immoral to test drive a car and have someone take a picture of it with you in it even if you do not purchase the car?

It is definitely indicative of a lower moral character.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Tell me more...

2qtl1tx.jpg

That shirt is highly immoral, young lady.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Tell me more...

2qtl1tx.jpg

But I bought it!
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Options
    Tell me more...

2qtl1tx.jpg

But I bought it!

I know... and I approve.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I moved 120 miles away from my friends that would normally go shopping with me. My bad for taking fitting room selfies to send to them so that they could help me decide what looked good because they're so "immoral." Oh, and I only spent a whole lot of money on an entire new wardrobe because none of my clothes fit after losing 40 pounds :flowerforyou:
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    :yawn:
  • Derf_Smeggle
    Options

But your position is based on an assumption. Assuming that the clothes are not purchased.

By your code of morals, what is the moral character of someone who takes a picture in a bathroom of themselves wearing boxer briefs?
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options

But your position is based on an assumption. Assuming that the clothes are not purchased.

By your code of morals, what is the moral character of someone who takes a picture in a bathroom of themselves wearing boxer briefs?
    OP also disagrees with selfies in the car.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Options

OP also disagrees with selfies in the car.

But not selfies in the bathroom... in South Park boxers...