Looking for friends who are serious.....

...about this whole weight loss journey.

Anyone out there looking for friends and support! All my friends don't log anymore! 

Replies

• akoorn1982
    akoorn1982 Posts: 152 Member
    welcome to the family :)
  • BokBagok
    BokBagok Posts: 345
    Dixie Chick serious. Shoot me a friend request if you'd like.
  • SarahFlic
    SarahFlic Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone, I'm 29 and am 5ft 8 and depressingly 175lbs, I have 30-35lbs to lose to get back to my weight that I am happy with, feel free to add me... I have no friends on here and think it will help with support! Good luck everyone x
  • bbg_daryl
    bbg_daryl Posts: 150 Member
    I've lost 25 pounds, but still have 30 pounds to go. Been doing this thing since August. Gonna send you an add.
  • BlueStar1989
    BlueStar1989 Posts: 130 Member
    I'm on every day...feel free to add me if you want
  • akoorn1982
    akoorn1982 Posts: 152 Member
    It's like Pokemon: Gonna catch them all :bigsmile:
  • HII, i just joined, i don't have any friends here. please add. :smile:
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    You can add me if you want, I have plenty of friends that are serious and offer support.
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    I am both serious and silly.

I am highly active here everyday and offer mutual support.

Sending an FR to everyone above... everyone below is invited to send me one.
  • Eli716
    Eli716 Posts: 262 Member
    I've recently wielding quite a few friends that were as serious and dedicated as I am, and more wouldn't hurt the efforts! Feel free to add me, the offer isn't limited to one person either. :smile:

There are some are quite wary during the holidays from what I have been noticing. A lot of my friends have not logged in for a while, too (some due to injury, a loss, or straight-up gave in to other priorities or lack thereof). I shoot them a message or comment when I can to make sure that nothing bad has happened to them and theirs.
  • emilyisbonkers
    emilyisbonkers Posts: 373 Member
    i'm serious and on here everyday
  • 1musicgrl
    1musicgrl Posts: 135 Member
    You can add me if you like! I log every day and would love to offer support! :smile:
  • lyn_2013
    lyn_2013 Posts: 108 Member
    Feel free to add me :)