I've Come Back For More

Hi, I'm Debbie. I'm a wife & mom of 2 kids ages 2 years & 4 months. I'm pretty busy between a newborn, potty training, planning 1st grade Sunday School and practicing for Sunday Morning Worship... sometimes exercising takes a back seat, but I need to make it more of a priority in my family's life.

I "ate for 2" when I was pregnant with my 1st, and hadn't lost all that weight when I became pregnant with my 2nd, but through that pregnancy I was able to only gain the minimal 20 pounds and I've now lost 35 pounds. I'm back to trying to take off my 1st baby's weight gain... I either want to loose 50 pounds or 11 inches, or both! I think my problem came when both babies were emergency C-sections... that seems to make loosing weight harder.

Replies

• pineapple40
    pineapple40 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi

I've also come back for more! Have just had my third c-section in September (3rd beautiful boy). Enjoyed reading your post as you seem to be in a similar situation.

My weight is getting me down as I've not managed to shift a pound yet. I'm hoping to lose about 56 lbs in total. Seem to have a stone for each of my boys and an extra one!!! Find it so hard as I'm an emotional eater at at the moment I'm wrecked. However I must try hard.

Would love to post progress/tips back and forth.

:smile:

Alison