11 week wedding countdown

Options
Hi everyone!

So it's 11 weeks till my wedding and I am trying my hardest to lose those extra kgs and tone up.

Anyone have a similar goal time frame they are working towards?

My main goals are
- Lose 7 kilos
- Lose 10 cm from my waist
- lose 5 cms from each thigh
- Tone up flabby arms
- Complete Turbo Fire
- Make sure I drink a minimum of 2 litres of water every day
- Green smoothie every day

What are your goals and time frames?

Thanks
Jodie

Replies

• pdmitra
    pdmitra Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi Jodie!

This is a great idea! Your wedding is going to be a deadline for your MFP friend too. I am off for a holiday to Spain with my husband in April and I wanna look smokin'!

So, my goals for the 11 weeks will be...
    - To go to a size 4
    - Tone up my abs
    - Get rid of my jiggly arms

Nutrition Guidelines
    - Add one type of fruit everyday.
    - Lightest meal will be dinner and that will include a variety of soups and salads. ( I started with that yest.. its not too bad I must say)
    - Limit drinking to once a week and limit it to 2 drinks. (Low cal drinks.. ie. NO BEER! no coke only lime juice)
    - Add lots more protein to my diet.
    - No carbs after sunset.

Well, this is how I am going to start.
    Cheers!

Pooja
  • FitMolly182
    FitMolly182 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    haha I want to tone my arms for my wedding, too. I am most self conscious about my thighs, but nobody will be seeing those, they'll be seeing my arms, and I would love to have some definition.

My short term goals are to add/try more vegetables. Plan my meals ahead of time. Try new recipes.
  • Project_Jodie
    Options
    Good Luck ladies!

I'm feeling motivated and every time I don't feel motivated I think of my dress heheh!
    Yep Molly that's what I figure too You should try Turbo Fire, I've only been doing it for 2 weeks but noticing a difference ain my arms already!
  • pdmitra
    pdmitra Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Heyy Jodie.. How're wedding preps going? TF working for you?
    I had a mad last week.. was not able to work out at all and I unfortunately have put on 1kg :( I'm determined to shed it right off!