Total Lean 25

Options
Has anyone tried Total Lean 25 as a meal replacement ??? I recently purchased this product on yesterday in "chocolate".....but I haven't used it yet...I'm going to start this on this coming Sunday...can anyone give me some pointers about this product ???

Replies

• laurynwithawhy
    laurynwithawhy Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I tried the regular total lean, not the 25 one, and it was okay. A bit thick, but that is kind of good because it's so filling. I used it for like a week or two I think as a breakfast and some days as lunch too. Then I had a regular healthy dinner. I just did it to jump start my weight loss because it's 1) expensive and 2) kind of a waste once you get in the habit of eating sensibly. When I got mine I think it came with a mini meal plan or something. Did yours have that too?

Also, to be successful on the forums you're going to have to ignore the rude and stupid comments. It's the internet - some people just live to aggravate others.
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Hey! Yes, I have. My boyfriend works for GNC and he said there are men and women who come in and SWEAR by it! But, he told me that it is better to get the pre-made shakes. They are cheaper in packs-- you can actually buy them by the case which is even cheaper! But, the premade have about 15-20 less carbs than the powder. Enjoy.. I love it!
  • Shawanda504
    Shawanda504 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks Lauryn and Kate......and yes mine did come with a meal plan...I think I'm going to use this-this one time then when its all gone I should be ready to do it on my own...Just need it as a jump start to get my cravens under control. But you guys please feel to inbox me some meal plans because when I was dieting before I got really burned out on grilled chicken and grilled fish....Thanks a again ladies
  • Shawanda504
    Options
    Thanks Ms Kitty
  • liorbabyf
    Options
    My friend did herbalife and it worked like a charm but then again she really exercised too
  • Shawanda504
    Options
    @Baby F...I hate working out...lol.....but I will try to stay on the workout plan that I'm currently on....Thanks a million
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    meh…just use MFP to create a calorie deficit and save your money ..or just buy regular old protein powder and use that to replace a meal ….

I personally prefer to eat real food and not starve myself…
  • rita27ny
    rita27ny Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I have the chocoloate its yummy. I bought 2 get one free at gnc when buy online.
  • dgroulx
    dgroulx Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I drink the Premier Protein shake from Costco. It tastes good, has 30g protein and only 1g sugar. 160 calories. Great for lo carb diets.
  • Shawanda504
    Options
    @ndj1979...Im going to take ur advice and also please feel free to inbox me a work out tips...Thank you
    @rita...yes they are good...lol.....Thank u..@dgroulx....those shakes sounds good...i'm going to try them as well...Thank u