Ashy Bines Clean eating plan

Options
Ashy Bines clean eating plan... Any thoughts comments on it??? Is it worth paying for or is it something you could do on your own putting the effort into it? Just looking for thought or opinions :)
I'm a mom of 3 and work full time so really anything to simply meals or recipes for me seems tempting to try.

Replies

• Project_Jodie
    Options
    Michelle Bridges is more expensive but more valuable I think. I saw the plan that you get with Ashy bines - buy a few cook books instead ( the Michelle Bridges ones are fab) or the Bikini Body Cookbook.

Really I think the Ashy Bines one is basic common sense - I didn't get much value from it.

Good Luck
  • ThatOperaGirl
    ThatOperaGirl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I haven't done Ashy Bines, but from what I've heard, it isn't great value for money -- I'm pretty sure it doesn't offer any insights you couldn't get from a few simple Google searches. Basically, I believe it advocates eating mainly whole foods with lots of protein and moderate carbs.

If you're looking for simple family meal recipes, have you checked out Skinnytaste.com? There are a ton of recipes there, all with nutritional info, and searchable by whether they're quick to make, freezer friendly, can be made in a crock pot, etc :smile:
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure you can find it for free, if you even want to follow it at all.

I wouldn't bother personally! From what I've seen and read, it's very poorly written and the information is terrible. You can work out your own plan, incorporating any foods you like and have success achieving your goals. "Clean eating" is whatever you want it to be...personally wouldn't follow someone who promotes clean eating and no processed foods, yet has her own range of supplements.
  • kayla1025
    kayla1025 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thanks a bunch! That's just what I wanted to hear if it's worth the money or not =) I def will be looking at the Michelle bridges ok google to see about her and check out skinnytaste! Thsnks
  • kayla1025
    kayla1025 Posts: 104 Member
    Options

Have you checked out Jillian Michael's program?

I have seen Jiliam Michael's stuff... did 30 day shred years ago LOL... Maybe really need to look back into it.. Ive heard she has a diet plan and all that... I think I need the tough love or to tell me exactly what to eat... Or just get my willpower in check ;) haha