Shakeology - cleanse

Options
Hello MFP,
Anyone who's driking Shakeology doing the 3 day cleanse right now?
I started my cleanse this morning and so far I'm feeling great. Not even hungry. I've had my breakfast and lunch shakes, plus two cups of green tea and a ton of water.
I plan on eating a salad and chicken when I get home from work and my 3rd shake after my INSANITY workout this evening. Don't even think I'll need to eat a fruit unless I decide to chop an apple in my salad.
Let me know if anyone else is doing the cleanse.
Gaby

Replies

• beautifulnow
    Options
    lol I am actually starting mine tomorrow!! I love it!
  • p90xokc
    p90xokc Posts: 66
    Options
    I thought the directions were to drink one shake every day
  • pthomas416
    pthomas416 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes, I've done it and lost 6 lbs in 3 days. I was never hungry that was the best part of all. My husband lost 8 lbs. We love shakeology!!! If anyone wants to check it out or order it, go to www.coachmattymatt.com .
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I thought the directions were to drink one shake every day

Not for the 3 day shakeology cleanse.
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Not doing until next month!! I've done it twice since I started shakeology at the end of May!!! :love:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Just curious how it works... as in... you drink one for breakfast, lunch and dinner? What are the nutrition facts that this is safe? Is it listed on the package like a protein shake and you just log it 3x like anything else?
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hello Peps,
    Today is day two of my Shakeology cleanse. I'm down 4 + lbs from yesterday! Whoo whoo I was soo excited. These last few weeks I've felt my nutrition slipping and this is def getting me back on track. I feel energized, strong and def happy. I'm not hungry at all, all day. Only after my workout. I had to cut Insanity a little short but its okay I knew I wouldn't have my normal energy. But I pushed as hard as I could and felt accomplised.

For those of you asking about the cleanse. During each day you get to have the following:
    - 3 shakes (mxed with water and ice only)
    - 2 cups of green tea
    - 1 piece of fruit (2 if you are working out more)
    - 1 big salad - can include fish or poultry

So as you see you are def not starving your self. I haven't even needed my fruit, but I did add a little bit of apple to my salad last night.

I hope by end of day 3 to drop 3 or 4 more lbs that would be great. But even if the 4 is all I love I would be happy because I feel great.

Let me know if you would like more info,
  • Maggie1960
    Maggie1960 Posts: 322
    Options
    is this available in England?