Looking for Constant Pals who needs to lose 100+

Options
Hi, Most of my friends don't log in any more :D so I am looking for constant and dedicated people who need to lose 100+. I've started in June this year and lost almost 50 lbs and I am now at 234 lbs.. I don't always log in food and exercise accurately becasue i work night so i always drink juices etc... my accurate daily intake is around 1300 cal per day. Don't eat back cal when exercise. I try to exercise 3 times per week. I've started Insanity a 2 weeks ago again but gave up from second week again but I want to start again tomorrow from 3rd week.
I always read my home page and seeing people losing weight keeps me motivated. Please add me if you are in the same boat :D big kiss

Replies

• mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    I am here every day and have plenty to lose . I can use and give all the support needed to help stay on track ! Now get up and give me 50 jumping jacks !! LOL
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    lol.. here is evening :D thank you so much for the friend request. Have a nice day :D
  • winge146
    Options
    Hello,
    I am just starting with my fitness pal. I want to lose 100 pounds. I have always struggled with my weight but after high school I gained over 70lbs within 5 years. Its time for me to make a change and it starts with today. I will need much needed support with this and I like advice and tips.
    Tenniel
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,685 Member
    Options
    Try the "Let's Lose 100+!" group. Active and lots of supportive people.
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am just starting with my fitness pal. I want to lose 100 pounds. I have always struggled with my weight but after high school I gained over 70lbs within 5 years. Its time for me to make a change and it starts with today. I will need much needed support with this and I like advice and tips.
    Tenniel

thank you for the add ...