hip hop abs???

Options
hay all:flowerforyou:

just wondering if any-one has tried the hip hop abs by shaun t?

ive read reviews on it and it seems to do the job but looking for 1st hand experiences with it?

im not going to buy the hole $90 one

it would be the one thats currently on ebay whick includes

DVD INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING WORKOUT PROGRAMMES

Fat Burning Cardio programme

Ab Sculpt

Total Body Burn

Also includes special feature "Secrets to Flat Abs guide)

Running time 2hours 10 mins approx

......... so what i want to know is ...... how long per day do you do it or what programs each day what results have you gotten how long have you done it for do you enjoy it would you recommend it

so if any-one has tried this with great results please share

iam a 5.3" 19 year onlywho weighs 166 pounds i am doing 30day shred but not every day bought burn fat boost mitabolism by jillian michaels not yet tried ...... i am including all this coz i usualy forget and ppl always ask hight weight ect ect

thanx every-one and feel free to add me :)

Rachael :flowerforyou:

Replies

• LittleTwitty
    Options
    I work for Beachbody, however not as a coach so this is my personal opinion of the product.

Hip Hop Abs is seriously my favorite product! Next to Turbo Jam/Fire but I alternate. It's fun however still a great work out. I would definitely say go for it!

The work outs are 30-45 minutes each, and a guide should come with your package that tells you what to do when. With most of our products there is either 1 or 2 rest days per week so it's really not that much.

Let me know if you have any more questions!
  • hipsgalore
    hipsgalore Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I have hip hop abs, original and part 2. I ordered both from Amazon, so I didn't pay a lot of money. I love hip hop abs. I know this sounds like such a common phrase, but it really is a good program. I haven't lost a ton of weight but that is because of my eating habits (which I am slowly modifying for the better.) I have lost some inches I feel like, because I went from pants size 16 to size 14 and shirt size XL to size L. This program is really good, because when I absolutely don't feel like exercising, I just think about hip hop abs and my mood instantly changes. I would say the program is good for staying power. I can do this program in great shape or poor shape. It is very adaptable and fairly easy for any fitness level. I just started back after being away from it for about a month. I did the program with ease, as if I'd never left! and it burns so many calories in a short amount of time. I can't say enough positive things about it. I say go for it!
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I personally didn't like it. I think there is much better programs that you can do rather then this one. If you are in the market for something new I highly suggest Turbo Jam. Just I was not impressed with Hip Hop Abs, almost too gimicky for me.
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Hip Hop Abs = very fun!

Shaun T is a fun fitness instructor & that is one reason why I got Insanity.

I own level 1 and 2. I didn't complete the program because I got lazy. when I was going to do it again I noticed i was missing a dvd so I got a new set on ebay which wasn't a big deal cause i only paid 10.00 for level one lol.

And again..I know I'm always talking about Insanity but the program is amazing!!! Within a month I really slimmed down. Check out my progress! I was ify to try it at first but now I'm so ready to start round 2 and I only have a few days left of round 1! lol

not a beachbody coach so not trying to sell you anything - just a very happy w/ the product lol
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Hip Hop Abs is my FAV workout! It is SO much fun and doesnt seem like you are working out. Time flys by and no hard moves.
  • imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I think any workout plan, being DVD's or a trainer, or just going out for a run, is a start, as long as you stick with it, it's all good!
  • Lauralovesmfp
    Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I own almost all beachbody products and that was one of the only ones I sent back. But then again, I'm not much into dancing.
  • mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I think it really depends on what you like to do for fitness. My daughter loves Hip Hop Abs because she thinks the dancing is fun. I prefer Turbo Jam or Insanity because they are more intense. However, we are both currently doing Chalean Extreme and throwing in Insanity for boosted cardio. We love the BeachBody products and they have a great variety - you just have to find what works for you! They have a chart to help you decide that describes the workouts, how long they average, etc:

http://www.beachbody.com/category/fitness_programs/compare_fitness_programs.do

Good luck!