Need Help with P90X

Options
Well i heard a lot about P90X but never really gt time to look into it...but today i did and i saw impressive results....should i go for it??

Plus from tomorrow m joinin gym too....for reducin FAT not weight....

should i start P90X?? and one more thing...i dont hav any equiments in my house for P90X so will it be fine??

i am from india and P90X is not available here...so i will just download it online, but will it be worth gettin it??

or can i follow it up @ GYM?

Replies

• fourfiftythree
    fourfiftythree Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    At a minimum, you need a resistance band. Recommended are free weights and a pull up bar.
  • Devasation
    Devasation Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm currently in my fourth consecutive round of P90X (two rounds of P90X, one round of a P90X/Insanity hybrid, and in the second week of another P90X/Insanity hybrid). It definitely does work, but a lot of folks say there are more efficient ways to get in shape, considering that P90X takes an hour to an hour and a half a day, six days a week.

If you're already going to the gym, I would forego P90X and put together on setting schedules for your resistance and cardio routines.

However, if you wish to go with P90X, I would suggest a resistance band and a pull up bar at minimum.

Good luck.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    You have no equipment at home, have to pirate the dvds to get access, and you have a gym membership. Just do StrongLifts. At least you can legally download that program
  • Matt24442
    Options
    THAT IS ILLEGAL
  • sonuyos
    sonuyos Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    THAT IS ILLEGAL

Not my fault :3....They didnt gt it here :3