My family ....

Options
Where do I start.
Day 1, kept to my food plan till lunch time, went to the gym, took my 16 year old Son and he was so unmotivated that I had to leave early but, that said, going again on Tuesday after work.
Come home from gym and Husband stands next to me eating the last of the chocolate spread out of the jar on a spoon, Daughter is eating cheddars but I was fine.
After diner, fine!
Now usually I stuff of an evening cos Husband is at work tonight and kids are upstairs doing their things on their PC computers and Son comes down, not content with having one biscuit, he's like eating 20!!!!
I got a headache cos I am going mad with changing my way of thinking but I am determined.
I am not actually hungry, just so used to binging of an evening but it is a habit I am determined to break
Anybody else an emotional and boredom eater?

Replies

• bbubb1
    bbubb1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Yes I am an emotional and boredom eater!!!! I have the same problem with my hubby. Eating things that I can't eat. I only walk for my exercise, so to keep myself from going crazy I walk. You need to ask them to help support you in your journey, by not eating things that you can't have in front of you!!!!! Try not to stress yourself with the changing of your way of thinking. Take one day at a time. If you need support all you have to do is ask. I will help talk you thru the stress!!!
    Barb
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    I do have my moments but one way I have found that helps is to log the food/junk prior to eating. That alone is usually enough for me to find either something else to eat or something to do.

Good luck.