I missed 3 insanity workouts and made up for it like this:

Options
I'm on my last week of insanity. I was supposed to do core cardio and balance 3 days ago, but I skipped it because I was just so tired. The next day, there was a snow storm so I shovelled snow in my neighbourhood to earn money. I did that for about 2 and a half hours. I didn't do insanity that day because I felt like I've had enough from shovelling snow. Now today, I shovelled snow for another 3-4 hours plus another hour of walking around. My feet really hurt, so I'm just resting. Do you think all of that shovelling snow would make up for the insanity workouts I missed?

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Yes. It's a good workout.
  • Vex3521
    Vex3521 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. If its anything like here where we were shoveling mostly ice then that's an even bigger impact.
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah! That's great work out! Look up the calorie burn under cardio. Just remember to bend those knees so you dont hurt your back.
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I would say it is a solid Insanity replacement, especially at the extended time frame.

The last time I shoveled snow, it was probably 10 degrees outside and I came in quite damp not from snow, but from sweat.