If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life?

Options

Replies

• LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    chicken nuggets .. I am 34 and can remember eating them since b4 school .. I can't get enough nuggets .. be it from the store or mcds doesn't matter .. I love chicken nuggets (in sweet an sour sauce of course) :love:
  • BostonStrong617
    Options
    Peanut butter extra crunchy.
  • ThriceBlessed
    ThriceBlessed Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    breast milk... It's pretty much the only food humans can live off of without developing any deficiencies.... ewww, but I do enjoy being alive.

that is just sick.

It is unpleasant to think about, but so is cows milk if you really start imagining where it comes from in great detail...

However, I don't think an adult could live off of breast milk anyway, even infants start needing other foods around 6 months old, and while they could probably live off of it for their entire first year, they would suffer slow growth... after a year things would get more complicated until finally they just couldn't be sustained on it anymore.
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Only one food is really hard, But I would have to go with potatoes, as they can be baked, fried, shredded, scalloped. mashed, etc.
  • RocaWilliams
    Options
    If you say anything besides "pizza", you're wasting your time. HAVE YOU SEEN THE PIZZAS WITH CHEESEBURGERS FOR CRUST?!?!

Sweet Salami, what will they think of next?!?!
  • ThriceBlessed
    ThriceBlessed Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    My chicken stri-fry, because with that I'd get a good mix of lean protein and a decent variety of vegetables, along with some healthy fats. I'd probably have a better chance of being healthy with that than with any other single dish I can think of.
  • Whyareyoumad
    Whyareyoumad Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I would have to go with Pizza as well. Love me some Hideaway.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    cannot understand the pizza obsession :noway:

I never get bored of chicken :love:
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    Avocados! I'm obsessed with them,
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    breast milk... It's pretty much the only food humans can live off of without developing any deficiencies.... ewww, but I do enjoy being alive.

that is just sick.

It is unpleasant to think about, but so is cows milk if you really start imagining where it comes from in great detail...

However, I don't think an adult could live off of breast milk anyway, even infants start needing other foods around 6 months old, and while they could probably live off of it for their entire first year, they would suffer slow growth... after a year things would get more complicated until finally they just couldn't be sustained on it anymore.

i don't drink cow's breast milk either....... =)
  • ZombieGeezUs
    Options
    sushi
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Ugh I can't decide between ice cream or pizza.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    In for Pizza!!!!! :drinker:
  • KitKat246
    Options
    Avo's are AMAZING!!

Or Strawberries
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Toss up.. PB & Js or Oreos :))
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Pizza! Veggie pizza, alfredo pizza, chicken breast & tomato pizza. Lots of choices
  • Krisydee103
    Krisydee103 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Chicken!!!!
  • nospacesallowed
    nospacesallowed Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I second breast milk. Maybe for slightly different reasons though.
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Eggs! Eggs eggs eggs. (+cheese! :-) )
  • keef1972
    keef1972 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Pizza!!!