Looking for 18-25 ladies!!

Options
13»

Replies

• jenbob555
    jenbob555 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 25 y/o, 5'6", and 142 lbs, hoping to get to 120ish or whatever it would be with looking toned :) I would love to have more people keeping me accountable :)
  • happydreamy
    happydreamy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Any females who are frequently on are free to add me! I would love to have you!:)
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Im looking for the same exact thing!

Aren't we all!
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 19 currently in the 160's. Been here for a while. I fell off track during summer and now I'm back to revive myself. So cheers to getting back on track! Add me if you'd like. Just leave a message please! :)
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I am 25 and currently weigh 155. Trying to get down to 120 lbs with a 20% BF. I only friend consistent loggers and people who fill in the message box.

Edit - No restricted dieters or people with ED's
  • brittk2013
    brittk2013 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Brittany. I'm 22, 5'6" and weighed in the other day at just shy of 155lbs so we're similar in size. For now, I'm hoping to get down to 135. I'm pretty active on here and love to encourage and cheer on my friends. Anyone here is free to add me!
  • rachellaurain
    Options
    Hi! I'm Rachel. I'm 20 years old, a junior in college. I'm 5'4" and 143 lbs. I need to get down to 125 lbs. and I want my abs back so I can feel good about myself in a swimsuit. I need support! If anyone wants to add me, feel free. :)
  • allym11
    allym11 Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 18 years old, 5"1 and about 190-195 pounds. Anyone can feel free to add me, I love meeting new people! We ar all in this together, and we WILL succeed. Hope to see some requests! :)
  • nimmernom
    Options
    24, need to lose about 30lbs, very active, in the last semester of my degree... feel free to add me! love meeting ladies in the same spot as i am! :)
  • joelladc
    joelladc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm 18, 5'5", 135 lbs and looking to lose 10-15 lbs by the summer! I've used mfp before but never with friends so hopefully with a bit more support I can reach my goals! Feel free to add me:) We can do this!!
  • SamanthaAnnM
    SamanthaAnnM Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'll be 23 in a few weeks! I use MFP to keep track of what I eat, lose a bit of fat, and get really fit!

Feel free to add me, I love motivating friends!
  • bethsmith22x
    Options
    Hi :) I'm 19 years old from Scotland (uk) and hoping to lose about a stone. I use this to track what I'm eating but could use some motivation and would love to see what other people are doing xx
  • acassanova
    acassanova Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    HI! I am 19 years old from Washington state! feel free to add me!!
  • Black_Coffee88
    Options
    25, need to lose a couple of pounds but mostly just trying to be healthier. In my second year of studying for a degree (mature student), living in Glasgow, would like to go into medicine or maybe clinical perfusion. My guilty pleasure is craft beers. :D
  • itsroses
    itsroses Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm 19. I'm looking to lose 20 lbs by my 20th bday (July). I just started BBL two weeks ago and so far have lost 6 lbs! I just added Insanity into my mix and I want to stick with it! Feel free to add me! Especially if you're doing Insanity. I plan to stick to it and would like motivational friends on here! (:
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Hello, the new semester just started (we get over a month in between) I try to be as active as I can since I am trying to lose 121 pounds. I'm slowly adding more and more workouts. Anyone can feel free to add me. I try to be motivating and encouraging. Hope you had a happy, healthy Monday.
  • kaymaree15
    Options
    Posted a request for you! anyone can add me if they like :happy: