new

Options
hello everyone my name is Rebecca and I am doing low carb. I had such great results with it before and now on meds I gainned back because on of my meds causes me a sweet tooth and I woiuld eat a carton of ice cream in 24 hours! I also ate fries but notn like the ice cream lol.

So I gained weight. I'm up to 135 and want to get back to 120. I was 115 but those five pounds make such a difference in how i look. I look like I weiiigh 99 at 115 but at 120 I look good. Its weird. I have to say good bye to my breasts but thats ok l ol. I hope taht was okk to say.

talk to ya laong the way
Rebecca

Replies

• NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    LOL I know First thing to go on me in the boobs, and sometimes I miss the gals but hey rather feel good then feel like crap and have them hanging around:glasses: gravity isn't pretty at this age. Goodluck with the low carb Rebecca and welcome to the site, and I'm a sweet and creamy ice cream addict too. Lately I haven't been craving it though, did find a good recipe for freezing bananas, putting them in a processor/blender so they get smooth and then adding a tsp of maple syrup, Think it was either on this site or when I was looking for something to replace it that was healthier.
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Rebecca,

Welcome to MFP, since you are low carbing, here is a link to a thread that might interest you:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/111425-group-llc-livin-low-carb-august-2010
  • Imalowcarbber
    Options
    thank you for the welcome ande ethe understanding about loosing the (@Y@)'s lol But I woiuold rather feel better aboiuot the rest of my body too. Again thaks fo rthe welcome.