Question for the ladies

Options
124»

Replies

• carolstartingover
    carolstartingover Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    English Leather, hope it's oK if the "old ladies" answer too, I w b 57 this Saturday. I can lift 20 pound curls, I can push a car out of a ditch. And I can work out more than some people half my age. He wear Axe brand Excite and Sports brand. Love those too.!
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    CK Shock makes me wanna "____ and _____" my husband real bad. (You all have very active imaginations...you can fill in the blanks.)
  • kroonha
    kroonha Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Bleu de Chanel. It.is.amazing. I gifted it to my boyfriend and I honestly can't stop cuddling close to him or kissing his neck when he wears it...
  • LibbyAnne83
    LibbyAnne83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Chanel Platinum Egoiste..... so nice! But like any cologne, needs to be used in moderation.
  • 1dce
    1dce Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Different for all guys, everyone's natural scent reacts differently. I'm sure whatever you wear is perfect :)
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Tommy Hilfiger...I know...:blushing:

Do they even still make this stuff?
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    Issey Miyake - L'eau D'issey - drives me INSANE. I just need to smell it on a nearby male and I'm like a frisky meerkat!

I've had this bought for me by 2 girlfriends, and a lot of girls have commented on it being their favorite.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I'm really not a fan of most men's colognes. Especially when they douse themselves in it. And ESPECIALLY NOT patchouli. Smells like dirty unwashed hippy to me.
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    classic one Emporio Armani :love:
    Lacoste are great too.
    another classic one Boss bottled
    :love: :love: :love:
  • piratesaregrand
    piratesaregrand Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Viktor and Rolf - spicebomb
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I'm really not a fan of most men's colognes. Especially when they douse themselves in it. And ESPECIALLY NOT patchouli. Smells like dirty unwashed hippy to me.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    You have a way with words.
  • krstark234
    Options
    I totally agree with Victoria's Secret Very Sexy for him. At first my guy didn't want to wear something from VS because he thought it would be overly froo-froo but this stuff smells amazing!
  • krstark234
    Options

That's hilarious :) and I agree, every time I smell patchouli oil on someone, man or woman, it makes me think of the beginning of the movie Up, when the little old man grabs the bull horn and screams "take a bath hippie."

I will say though on the note of smelling "dirty," when my man comes home from work, covered in grease and metal shavings and smells like garage and grinder smoke, its absolutely delicious ;)
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    I think we have an idea for a new fragrance.... Dirty Unwashed Hippy by Cannabis
  • PatiencePerceptionandPeace
    Options
    I am the first to say Joop! This makes my kitty twitch and gives me goosebumps. :bigsmile:
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    THIS.

480975_fpx.tif?$filterlrg$&wid=370

*melts*

I love it so much that I used to buy it for my boyfriends... results: break-up... I will buy the cologne and 1 to 2 months later we would break-up... it happened with 3 different guys.... then I got another boyfriend and refused to give it to him and now we are married expecting our 1st child... crazy lol