New and trying to lose last ten

Options
Hi, my name is Jamie and I'm new here as well. I logged onto myfitnesspal.com at the beginning of August, but today is the first day since then that I have been on. I'm not quite sure how this works. I'm a flight attendant and traveling quite a bit plus the mom of five children, so I'm extremely busy. I have about 5-10 more lbs to go and I'm finding those last several lbs very, very difficult to shed. I've lost around 55-60 so far. Why, why, why are the last few so impossible? Does anyone have any suggestions? I tried oral HCG and it did not work as well as they claim it does.

Replies

• adcoursey
    Options
    i know how you feel... the last few pounds hang on because your body thinks they are sustainment... it's what keeps you from going into starvation mode.
    the good news is "hey, its just a few pounds!"
    the kicker is that if you do manage to lose them, they have an annoying habit of creeping back the minute you are otherwise occupied. constant vigilance!... or something like that. :smile:

good luck!
  • bak2good
    bak2good Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your reply. I'm so frustrated trying to lose this last ten. Do you have any suggestions? I've tried oral HCG. I wasn't thrilled with it, but then again, not sure if I bought if from some where reputable or not. It's so hard to tell unless it's actually given by a doctor. Anything online makes me wonder. I'm currently doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I'm trying hard to count my calories on here, but I still manage to go over. I'm ready to pull my hair out.