Want someone to do a 30=day challenge with

Options
Hello! I really want to do a few 30-day challenges and would like if I could find a friend to do one/ a few of them with me so we can keep each other motivated? :)

Replies

• purcel
    purcel Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm in the same boat! I was looking at a few 30 day challenges myself. Its my birthday in less then 30 days now and wanted to get myself into gear before then! I was looking at the Jillian michaels 30 day shred or ripped in 30. or maybe on of the P90X routines. what were you thinking?
  • shellyburger
    shellyburger Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I would be willing to do some 30 day things as well :)

I know the 30 day squat challenge is quite decent.
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I started Jillian's 30 day shred with 5lb weights yesterday and so sore today! lol

I decided to do it every other day because I want to let my muscles rest.
  • Hanacharis
    Options
    I'm down for a 30 day challenge! How exactly does it work??
  • lpshizza
    lpshizza Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I just bought the Ripped in 30 on ebay, it should be here in a few days. Would love a challenge!
  • HodaSulub
    HodaSulub Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Count me in..would love to join.
  • yrossell
    yrossell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm in! I am going to see in The Shred is at the library tmw. 30 days Woohoot!
  • HatOrBoa
    Options
    I'm in! What are the rules?
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    FYI, shred on youtube, level 1.

The other two can also be purchased on amazon for 1.99 per level.

Ill be doing day 2 of shred, level 1 today. As I said above I'm doing it every other day so it will take me longer to get through it...
  • Lindseyelizabeth87
    Lindseyelizabeth87 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!

Definitely looking for motivation!
  • jenbob944
    jenbob944 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    IM IN! Feel free to add me for a 30 day challenge. Im starting up today and thinking of doing jillian michaels 30 day shred :) I'll log every day!
  • jacksmommy0613
    jacksmommy0613 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE too!!
  • LuLuChick78
    LuLuChick78 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I don't mean to sound ignorant but why do these 30 day ___(insert activity here)__ challenges? Maybe I am missing something but to me it is the same as a "exercise diet".

For me training and eating right each day with occasional wiggle room for life works best. Just my two cents. I fully expect to be ridiculed for these thoughts but I really just wanted to put this out there and maybe it may reach someone.
  • StrugglingStrong
    StrugglingStrong Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would love to !! Need the motivation. I have 30 day shred. The 30 day squat challenge. And the 30 plank challenge in mind. But I'm doing for any 30 challenge.