Healthy Breakfast Ideas...

Options
2»

Replies

• klm888
    klm888 Posts: 15
    Options
    Overnight oats. If you google you'll get several recipes.
    Blueberry/vanilla smoothie - 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1/3 cup eggbeaters egg whites, 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, 1 scoop Cytosport 100% Whey Vanilla Protien Powder. Blend and enjoy. I also add 1/2 tblsp of chia seeds.

Good luck and enjoy!
  • AproMunro
    Options
    I try to avoid carbs especially for breakfast. They just make me more hungry. I typically have eggs with sauteed peppers, sweet potatoes or spinach, but if that is not fast enough I will have some full fat greek yogurt with some berries, or cherries, or other fruit, and I do also keep a few hard boiled eggs in the fridge most of the time so I can grab and go.
  • TEMMEAlexa
    TEMMEAlexa Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Fiber rich oats or corn flakes is always a good to start the day. I little bit of dry fruits and milk, if you are looking for an instant ready-to-eat in 2 minutes breakfast and healthy too.
  • TEMMEAlexa
    TEMMEAlexa Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Fiber rich oats or corn flakes is always a good to start the day. I little bit of dry fruits and milk, if you are looking for an instant ready-to-eat in two minutes breakfast and healthy too.
  • myfrogs11
    myfrogs11 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    This morning I had 2 turkey sausage patties chopped up with spinach, tomato, 1/4 cup cottage cheese, all mixed in and scrambled with 2 eggs. 345 calories, and 35 grams of protein, I'm still not hungry for lunch and it's 1:30. Also you don't taste or see the cottage cheese, I was worried about that as I don't like it on it's own. And since the sausage is precooked, it only takes the time to cook the eggs.
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I can fry an egg in 5 - 7 mins. If I'm in a hurry I cook the yolk solid and throw it in a piece of toast, fold it up and eat it with one hand in the car. :drinker: :laugh: :heart: :glasses::flowerforyou:

I do the same thing but I eat it once I get to work :laugh:
    Options
    Try Great value oatmeal packets! Their 100 calories, filling, and takes two minutes to make. I eat it every other day:)
  • hazardouskys
    hazardouskys Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I agree with a lot of these. Overnight Oatmeal is the bomb. I add 1/2 cup old fashioned oats to 1/2 cup unsweetened original almond milk and set it in the fridge overnight. I'll take a portion of frozen berries out and put them in a plastic baggie and set them in the fridge as well and by morning they are thawed perfectly. If you like it a little sweeter you can always add a bit of stevia or honey. I also will eat hard boiled eggs, natural PB toast, smoothies, egg scrambles, open faced egg sandwiches homemade breakfast burritos filled with veggies, protein pancakes, homemade muffins, parfait, and quiches. Most of those can either be made quickly or in advance.