New to My Fitness Pal

Options
Hello,

I am new here and I am looking forward to make many fitness buddies here.
Also, I am looking for all the support I can get to be motivated and remain motivated.
You can find out about me in my profile. Additionally, consistency is my main issue and I get lazy/frustrated/demotivated very quickly so I give up very quickly too, I want to change that and I want to be consistent this time and want to achieve my goal for lifetime.

Thanks,

Arpita

Replies

• Resh2k
    Resh2k Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Arpita, glad to meet you...i m new here too..
  • MrBryGuy
    MrBryGuy Posts: 115
    Options
    Hey, welcome to MFP! This place amazing for motivation and for logging all your nutrition and exercise. Feel free to add me. I log in daily.
  • Pretty_Girl86
    Options
    Hello
    Would like some friends! Add me to see my photos. I post body shots almost daily! I also plan to post raw vegan recipes in my blog!
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Welcome Arpita. What is working for me this time is that I am FINALLY thinking in terms of slow, steady weight loss...rather than "live at the gym and starve simultaenously to lose as fast as I can". Hopefully we can all help support you toward your goal! :)
  • skinnybythanksgiving
    Options
    Hi Arpita,

Welcome! I would love to be a friend to you and support you on your weight loss journey. I wish you much success in the coming months as you transform yourself into the you that you want to be. I'll send you a friend request! :flowerforyou:
  • pgooderham1
    Options
    Hello Everyone: I have just joined this site as my nutritionist suggested that i try it out as it will give me a great guide to track my foods.

I hope that i can at least loose 5 lbs as i have always had a weight issue even when i was a youngster...now i am almost 60 and around this age everything seems to go south! LOL

Well i am going to give it a whirl and see where it goes....I get so frustrated fast as i have tried everything and because of my health issues and the meds i am on right now it makes it 10 times harder to loose this weight.

Oh man! i hope i don't set myself up for another disappointment as i don't like those at all!

God Help me Please!
  • veggiebuckeye
    veggiebuckeye Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am positive all the time.
  • arps2013
    Options
    Thank you all for all the support you have shown.