45 pounds to loose, looking for weight loss buddies

Options
2»

Replies

• extremespjb
    extremespjb Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I am 35 yo and looking to lose about 30 more lbs before getting pregnant with #2. I gained about 75 lbs with my first pregnancy (YIKES!) and here I am over a year later still trying to get it off. My goal is March so I have some serious work cut out for me :-)
  • mandylanerocks
    mandylanerocks Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    heyya! I'm 26. I started really working at losing weight at the end of 2011... & at the beginning of this year I was down 64 pounds!!!! unfortunately I had several things happen in my personal life that shook me to my core & I gained about 20-25 pounds back. I'm slowing trying to get back into the mind-set that I was before all that happened & just trying to get back to where my clothes aren't tight anymore!! that's what really woke me up - tight clothes. I don't wanna go back to where I was!

feel free to add me! I am one who supports all my friends & I expect the same in return! :)
  • Fit_in_Folsom
    Fit_in_Folsom Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new here, looking for friends to support as well. Feel free to add me.
  • jenc001
    Options
    Hi! I am 35yo and would really like to join your group! This is my second day on MFP so I am still just trying to figure out the website. Over the last year I lost 60lbs but have gained back almost 20. I refuse to gain anymore of it! I hope to find some friends on here to help me stay accountable but to also share the struggles and wins with. I am from the south and dieting can be really hard-everything is fried or covered in gravy! LOL
  • mikeroybal
    mikeroybal Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Feel fre to add me I have about 30 pounds to lose and am working on a 1500 cal diet split 40% protein 30% carbs, and 30% fat. I've been using the app for a while and have been up and down. Right now I'm on a supervised dosage of phentermine, luck for me I work with the doctor who is doing the supervision
  • carlalovescake
    Options
    Happy to be added as a friend :) I have lost 60 so far and another 30 - 40 to go >< Slowly slowly :O
  • BeckyGee84
    BeckyGee84 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hello, please add me! I was not happy with my weight before I got pregnant the first time. Then when I had my son, I slacked off for a year and a half before finally deciding to lose some weight. I lost around 18 pounds and got down to a few pounds below my pre-pregnancy weight. I was still working to lose an extra 10 pounds but then got pregnant again. My daughter is three months old now and I'm starting all over again with about 15 more pounds to go. I'm not going to lie, it is very difficult to exercise throughout a pregnancy. You would be doing yourself a huge favor if you got into healthy habits before becoming pregnant, not just for yourself but for the baby too :smile:
  • erin_J6
    Options
    I've had the app and used it on and off for years, but I'm really going to start making a huge effort, especially after new years!
    im 20, 5'9", and around 150. I'm looking to lose 15-20 pounds by mid february!!
    feel free to add me, i need the motivation/support, and would love to do the same for others :)
  • DaisyGrammy
    DaisyGrammy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    sounds like we have alot in common, same age same situation! I would love to add you!
  • SusanElaine2
    Options
    You can add me too. I have a lot to lose and it seems like a long battle. I have 73 pounds to lose but I am setting my goal at 50 pounds and go from there. I need as much encouragement as I can get.
  • gloriaallen36
    gloriaallen36 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi! i am trying to lose 21lbs, i can be your friend!
  • Shapingupforlife
    Shapingupforlife Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hey lady!!!!

looks like we are here for the same reason.. check out my profile... it'll have the same goals.. im 23.. been married almost 3 years and going to try for kids when i get home from deployment... i have 6 months to really focus on me... and id like to be a friend to you as well.. we can do it together!!!!! so add me.. or ill add you if you take too long :)... i love to talk.. ill be logged on and off all day so ill get your messages!!! hopefully talk to you soon.
  • 04ward
    04ward Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Encouraging to read all your posts. I was using MFP this summer and as soon as I started losing, I quit. This is day 2 and I REALLY want to stick to it this time. Thanks for the support. Have a great day! :)
  • uamelia
    uamelia Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have lost 22lbs but still want to lose 40 more. Feel free to add me
  • mindfulone
    mindfulone Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Morning I have re-joined the family as I left when things got a little busy for me and as I put on ten pounds which then became fifteen then twenty so now I sit with having gained back thirty pounds and I had twenty pounds to go from there... found myself at an all time low just beating myself up emotionally but I AM BACK READY TO KICK BUTT!!! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME.
  • mizztanjo
    mizztanjo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I'd love to help you reach your goals! I'll be your workout buddy for sure and we can keep each other accountable. What are you doing exercise wise?
  • heavenslove
    heavenslove Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I'm sorry Ive been gone for a couple of days, I've been in job training and things have been pretty hectic. I'm excited to meet so many of you, Id love for all of us to keep posting and updating our status on here, its a real encouragement. Currently I haven't really lost anything since lase week but I'm trying not to get disappointed, I know it can take some time to actually start loosing weight sometimes. I know I should probably choose an actual diet and stick to it, currently I've been just doing portion control, eating around 1200 calories a day, my mother in law brought me these zeal for life protein shake, they actually aren't that bad, I've been having them as my lunch, anyone else tried them?

It seems like a lot of us on here have lost weight and then slowly gained it, others are starting fresh, but we all want the same thing, I know we can do it guys! I'm excited going into the next year because its going to be wonderful, it'll be rough but everyone's goals are deffinatly doable.
  • Commonflavor
    Commonflavor Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I just started on becoming a "better me" altogether.. I am interested in making sure that this becomes a life style change..... But I am in my late 20's and I just started to loose weight I am hitting the gym today and meeting my PT tomorrow....I'm also trying to surround myself around people who has the same goal or who is trying to make a change when it comes to your body... So you guys please feel free to add me as a friend cause I do need buddies to help me.... And even if you guys have any recipe ideas that's cool too...
  • gloriaallen36
    gloriaallen36 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :bigsmile:
  • AppleGrapeMSTK
    AppleGrapeMSTK Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I could use a buddy! I started with a 45lb loss goal, but I'm down 10lb now. I am also trying to get pregnant. I would love to commiserate.