Are you more for a long, slow, hot one, or a quickie?

Options
13»

Replies

• askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    My mornings are typically a little slow, but with how early I get moving I have to try to make them quick....

In the evening after a good workout, they are very long and very hot!
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Long, hot, and steamy would be my preference, but sometimes you just take what you can get.
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    If in the morning then I want quick ones any other time I like them long.
  • RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Hot bath.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Quickie in the morning... long, hot, steamy, and slow at night. Gotta savor that shiz!
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Shower. Every morning. Wash the hair, scrub the undercarriage, shave (yes, I shave in the shower) then usually soak for a minute or three with the water almost all the way hot. Feels good on those mornings when it's low-30's to high-20's outside and it's chilly in the bathroom.
  • Loss4TheWin
    Options
    Is this reaaaallly about showers, or are you guys using this as thinly veiled innuendo?

Meh, I'll pretend it's really about showers.

I take ridiculously long hot ones- like use up all the hot water long. I tend to work around my partners schedule to make sure I haven't used up all the hot water when he's ready to go...that'd be kind of rude. I also like a quickie after the gym if I can swing it...so sometimes 2x a day.

...went back and read that as if it were intended to be innuendo and giggled. :laugh:
  • Kidostud
    Kidostud Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Quick one in the morning to energize me and get me in a good mood for the day. Long hot one in the evening to unwind.
  • thxo
    thxo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Always a hot one. The thread title is very deceptive! :wink:
  • lsorci919
    lsorci919 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Long and hot.... so relaxing
  • Mahihkan
    Mahihkan Posts: 162
    Options
    Got deceived by the title.... :angry:

i-m-outta-here-o.gif
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    It really just depends on the mood I'm in.
    I've been known to stay in the shower for over an hour at a time, provided I'm in the mood.
    Mind you, a quickie can be realy refreshing every now and again when the notion strikes.
    Ever felt dirt after a shower though?
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    The longer the better, I would spend all day in the shower if I could there is nothing better than the water hitting your body at various speeds on the massage setting.... :happy:
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    Nice long hot one in the morning...gets the body going!!
  • Phenylethylamine_Phreak
    Options
    The longer the better, I would spend all day in the shower if I could there is nothing better than the water hitting your body at various speeds on the massage setting.... :happy:

you have a hand held don't you....
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I have two kids. Long and steamy doesn't happen often.
    hmmmmm.come join me... It would be hot and steamy every time

Cringe!