What's for breakfast?

Options
2»

Replies

• rockinmomto3
    rockinmomto3 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Since I have some milk sensitivities right now, cereal is out for me. So I either do one egg, and one egg white scrambled with some spinach and mushrooms. Or two hard boiled eggs with some whole wheat toast and a banana. Or I do oatmeal, usually with some sort of fruit on the side or raisins and cinnamon mixed in. Greek yogurt is a REALLY good source of protein, and I really enjoyed having that with some toast and fruit.
  • budgetqueen79
    budgetqueen79 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm having a protein shake! EAS CarbAdvantedge French Vanilla
  • ebert5150
    ebert5150 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal is my favorite. I make mine using regular rolled oats (1/2 cup) and 1 cup of 2 percent milk. I add a little cinnamon and 2 tsp of brown sugar. I also put fresh fruit in at the end. I drink a cup of coffee as everything I've read says it helps to jump start your metabolism. Something I do for dessert alot but might also be good for breakfast.....1/4 cup of plain greek yogurt....1/2 cup of granola, 1tbl of honey, cut up strawberries...thats about 300 cal.
  • rose1617
    rose1617 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I've been having Special K Red Berries mixed with Special K Protein Plus with non-fat milk.
    Keep sugar down, gives me almost all of the fiber needed for the day, plus a ton of protein.