My NSV!

Options
I drive a bus for a local Christian School when they need a fill-in. I haven't driven for a couple of months, and the last time I checked out the bus I drug the seats on both sides of the aisle and had to kind of walk sideways as I walked to the back of it. Today I walked down the aisle with room to spare! I'm still surprised -amazed- how GOOD that felt!

Replies

• NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Yay!
  • janinab75
    janinab75 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Awesome, what a great feeling!! Keep up the great work, it only gets better from here :-)
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    I know that feels good. Just recently took a job as a bus aide and most bus drivers are very heavy. Read that transportation as a job has the heaviest of people. I work with the handicapped and have to get down in the floor and unhook the wheelchairs and I know it would be hard with extra weight on and I have seen many bus drivers turn sideways to get thru the aisle. It is hard to lose weight but harder not to be able to maneuver around.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!