1st day starting focus T25 alpha.

Options
2»

Replies

• juls313b
    juls313b Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I don't know about you guys, but I loved the burpees yesterday. ( day 2 of gamma) today will be day 3, but yesterday I ate a huge wet burrito at 2 am.. so ya I suck.

I'm on Alpha W2D4. Can I also just say that I love burpees..but Mountain Climbers. HELL NO!!!!

Burpees are pretty cool, but Mountain Climbers reallly, really suck!!!

Me, I hate spider push ups , the one where you raise your leg up to your tummy and do a push up. I found the body circuit to be difficult. I don't like to modify and if I do its only to catch my breath. I didn't know I could sweat so much.
  • fitndfab
    fitndfab Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just finished third week of focus t25. But i have gained weight. This is freaking me out. Note: i did not follow the diet plan and overate during holidays but regularly followed the workout.

Please suggest on how do i make it work.
  • TdaniT
    TdaniT Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I just finished Alpha on Friday but my husband and I are really thinking about doing Alpha over. Seems to have gotten harder as we went on instead of easier. I have gained weight....boo! But I am pretty sure that is my own fault. Trying to get back to eating right now.
  • TdaniT
    TdaniT Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Talked to my beachbody coach and we started Beta on the 6th! It is definitely more intense!
  • GoldieHaun
    GoldieHaun Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I am on week 2 day 3 of the Alpha. Love it!!! Add me as a friend! #motivation
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    i did T25 from july until this past weekend! Over the holidays, i challenged myself to lose 20 inches in 30 days doing T25 and shakeology . I ended up losing 17 inches in 37 days. not too bad though!

my profile pic here was from using T25 and Shakeology from sept to dec. and I wasn't as dedicated with the work outs as I should have been!!!!