35 down, 48 to go...with pics

Options
kayla_who
kayla_who Posts: 540 Member
Not much a story to tell here really...I gained weight after I got married, got pregnant, gained more weight and then this past year had a bout of depression and gained more weight. When my 16s started getting too tight I decided it was time for a change. Now my ultimate physical goal is to start training in parkour this spring,, but I know I have to lose more weight before I even begin training, so here I am currently.

My before pic is actually a before/after pic from a wrap party I went to, but it's the only before pic I have

-0_zps7eda82f6.jpg

before_zps11b0d811.jpg

35 pounds lost - size 14

-35_zps048e0d6c.jpg

-352_zpsf4698e79.jpg

Now only 48 pounds to goal...never thought I would get this far. Here's to a slimmer 2014!!

Replies

• KWake1
    KWake1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can already see such a difference.
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    You're doing great!
    Parkour looks like a lot of fun!

Best wishes!
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress so far. Love the rose tattoo btw.
  • BaharAsk
    Options
    Excellent job.
  • awomaame25
    awomaame25 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    gud job..what have u been doing?
  • kayla_who
    Options
    Thanks! I have been eating 1500 calories a day and before it got cold I was walking 4-6 miles 5 days a week. Planning to join a gym soon to build muscle in preparation for parkour training.
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I think we have a similar shape so I'm super encouraged by seeing your photos!! Congratulations on your hard work :)
  • DaddyDave101
    DaddyDave101 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • kristinahhhhh
    Options
    Great job and I loooooove your Adipose progress bar!
  • kayla_who
    Options
    Great job and I loooooove your Adipose progress bar!

:D
  • sillyli234
    sillyli234 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Yay! I really admire your photos. People are too quick to post only super flattering photos full of fake poses, but yours were real. I hope you achieve the rest of your weight loss in 2014!
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    You look great, way to go! I can't see how you need to lose almost 50lbs more though. Toning up will do wonders for you.
  • kathleennf
    kathleennf Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    Going great keep it up!
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Keep pushing. You are doing wonderful.
  • kayla_who
    Options
    You look great, way to go! I can't see how you need to lose almost 50lbs more though. Toning up will do wonders for you.

Thanks. I am pear shaped so I carry quite a bit of weight in my thighs and *kitten*. My goal weight will put my bmi at 21.6.
  • positivechic1978
    Options
    Congrats! You have made awesome progress!!
  • horsebeauti
    horsebeauti Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are doing a awesome job at getting fit and looking fabulous!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!