What was the last movie you saw!!!!

Options

Replies

• lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    that hunger games girl on fire

Ranking it out of 10, id rather shoot myself in the face then have to watch it again

What?? You didn't like it? lol
  • rhoucheille
    Options
    The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. But we left the movie theater really early. My son prolly enjoyed the movie too much that he can't stop reciting all the characters' name. LOL So before anyone drags us out of the movie house, we opted to just leave.
  • lknjohnson
    Options
    The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. But we left the movie theater really early. My son prolly enjoyed the movie too much that he can't stop reciting all the characters' name. LOL So before anyone drags us out of the movie house, we opted to just leave.

My Bf trying to make me see that.....
  • BossLadyDSimp
    BossLadyDSimp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    My latest movie was Hunger Games 2 Catching Fire. Very good by the way. Big cliff hanger at the end so can't wait until 3 comes out!

What was the last movie you saw?. Theaters ,DVD/Blueray, online.... or vhs.... lol never know!

This is the last thing I saw as well. Finished the book that morning and was suprised at how good the movie was compared to the book. I am excited for the 3rrd movie as well.

I plan on seeing Frozen on Christmas

50540473.png
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Hunger Games: Catching Fire. It was good, the book was better. They key thing that they missed for me in the film adaption was that they didn't have Stanley Tucci doing his ESPN-like commentary in this one, I really enjoyed that aspect in the first film. Still, I really loved the secondary cast, again. Harrelson, Sutherland, Tucci, and Banks are all wonderful in their roles.
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Last at home DVD was Home Invasion. It was a great movie!
    Last movie theater was Old Boy. Very interesting movie.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    The last movie was The Five Year Engagement at home last night.

I can't remember the last one I saw in the theater. It's been a couple months, but hoping to see Philomena with Judi Dench tonight and then at some point very soon, The Book Thief.
  • rml_16
    Options
    Identity Theft. Aweful movie!!
    We started to watch that the other night. Didn't get very far. It was horrid.
  • lknjohnson
    Options
    See now I am going to have to read the Hunger Game Books.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    We watched "Star Trek: Into the Darkness" Sunday night. Loved it!

ETA: DVD from Netflix
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Identity Theft. Aweful movie!!
    We started to watch that the other night. Didn't get very far. It was horrid.

OMG! Our family really enjoyed it. We were cracking up through most of it. It got cheesy at the end, but we were entertained. (I laugh pretty easily though. :laugh: )
  • KaosLynnRose
    KaosLynnRose Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    me n my 7 yr old are watching teenage muntant ninja turtles 3 as we speak ... its been a while since ive been to the theather i think last i saw there was magic mike
  • Kidostud
    Kidostud Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I watched Captain Phillips over the weekend and thought it was an excellent movie. I'm a great Tom Hanks fan.
  • maffff
    maffff Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Saw Frozen yesterday at the cinema. Enjoyed it a lot.

Then Hunger Games [the first one] last night in advance of seeing Catching Fire. Wasn't as good as the book, nowhere near.
  • rml_16
    Options
    I watched Captain Phillips over the weekend and thought it was an excellent movie. I'm a great Tom Hanks fan.
    Ah. I think that is the last movie I saw in the theater. Thank you! lol
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    The Book Thief. Loved it!!!
  • AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Gosh can't remember the last time I went to the movies, think I took the kids to see The Croods in March

Last DVD was Miracle on 34th Street the other night
  • waltcote
    waltcote Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    "Freebirds" on Thanksgiving day. Seems we go to more kids movies then any others. :bigsmile:
  • lknjohnson
    Options
    bump
  • _Calypso_
    _Calypso_ Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Mortal Instruments

Read the book first... they did a good job with the movie