Which Smartphone do you use, and why is it better?

Options
What Smartphone is best for MFP apps? I'm trying to decide which brand smartphone to get. thanks

Replies

• AprilMae1975
    Options
    I have Galaxy S4 and I love it for all apps!! I switched from an Iphone and I have never looked back.
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I have the HTC Rezound and it blows. Don't fall for it.
  • maffff
    maffff Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    None, mine is broken.

It isn't better, it's broken.

I have an HTC One X. I liked it, as I like Android, a lot.

But, battery life is awful, it never charged well, when it did it would overheat, it randomly restarted itself a lot too.

I decided it's not worth getting it repaired, instead I'm going to buy an iPhone [5s maybe] and get it brought over from America. That'll save a few hundred quid.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Been on iPhones forever, and they are nice cause everything at my house is Mac, but I recently switched to the Galaxy S4. I have enjoyed it as well. Mainly for the screen size compared to the 4S it replaced. All in all, I am kinda indifferent to the two operating systems.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I will never go to apple for 2 reasons.

1. I live for my back button on my android!
    2. I work in an industry that uses an app for lockbox access. Apple has repeatedly screwed our members. For starters, Apple is the only brand that doesn't allow bluetooth to work with the app, so our members have to pay an extra $60 for an adapter that plugs into the phone for access. and also, the change from the 30-pin to the 5-pin port. Seriously, just another way to force you to buy new accessories to rip you off again.
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3, running Android Kit-Kat! The app works flawlessly!
  • bmtelle
    bmtelle Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have Galaxy S4 and I love it for all apps!! I switched from an Iphone and I have never looked back.

Same here.
  • fedupfatty86
    fedupfatty86 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I recently acquired my first iPhone (the 5) this past April and I've never looked back. I've had the myTouch and the HTC sensation 4g and I'm so glad I've made the switch. The apps are way better for apple than android IMO