Im going to be very lost!

Options
My sister is going to be staying with my mom for the next two weeks... That means shes taking her scale!! Im going to die!!! I usually weigh myself EVERY morning... Now I can't... It's probably for the best though hahaha

Replies

• Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    My sister is going to be staying with my mom for the next two weeks... That means shes taking her scale!! Im going to die!!! I usually weigh myself EVERY morning... Now I can't... It's probably for the best though hahaha
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Yes, what a great opportunity to break free from it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just focus on your workouts and eating healthy!!! Weighing yourself especially everyday can be so discouraging anyways!!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Yes, what a great opportunity to break free from it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just focus on your workouts and eating healthy!!! Weighing yourself especially everyday can be so discouraging anyways!!

Seconded!:flowerforyou:
  • butterfly2008
    Options

thirded lol
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Actually it sounds like your sister may be overly attached to the scale, if she travels with it! :laugh:
    good luck
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Wish she would have taken mine with her too. :laugh:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options

Consider that fourthed.....
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Yeah she is... But that's good for me!! I've been one day now scale fee!! hahah