What's your fave place to clothes shop?

Options
2»

Replies

• rebchandler
    Options
    Ack! I hate shopping right now. I'm about 14/16 on the bottom and more like an 18/20 on top. So, I can buy pants in the misses...and sometimes XL tops in the misses...but, I really need plus size tops. Then, when I get plus size from Lane Bryant, Avenue or wherever...the bottom flares out...as if I have a size 20 waist too and makes me look bigger than I am! The curse of an apple shape I reckon! Sorry...I got off on a rant for a sec...but actually, I love shopping at Kohls the bestest!
  • NeNaBeAr
    NeNaBeAr Posts: 13
    Options
    My absolute top places to shop are Walmart, Goodwill, and Maurices, and I absolutely love yard/Garage sales! anything inexpensive looks cute and fits right I'm good! but if you asking about shoes then well I better head to Payless shoes, I wear between a 3 -4 1/2 so kids section for me. :)
    Once I get down to a smaller size I'm spoiling my self at hot topic. :) Gotta spice some things up a bit. haha! :happy:
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    thrift stores that are in ventura, ca(you get guess or ralph lauren clothes for like 2 dollars), TORRID, old navy, alight.com, target...faith 21 in the forever21 store, Burlington coat factory(they have AWESOME SALES!) But most my clothes are from Torrid
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I love shopping online more than in the stores. My fave places are www.metrostyle.com and Newport News catalog.

I agree, Burlington Coat Factory is great. They also have name brands for my daughters.

We all know that when we stop fitting into clothes we buy more clothes for the kids.