Hi From Minneapolis, Minnesota!

Ladyiianae
Ladyiianae Posts: 271 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Good morning!

I cannot even BEGIN to tell you how happy I was to be introduced to this site! I have been doing weight watchers for a year now and have already lost 60 pounds but I had to quit yesterday. I loved going to the meetings and I loved the online tools but I also have been paying for a personal trainer at my gym and frankly I can really only afford one. So having to choose between the two, I picked the trainer!

I come here and WOW! This is everything I was getting with the WW online tools and MORE AND it is far more user friendly! (for me anyway)

I can't wait to dig in and get going.

I hope to make friends here and find some folks with common interests and goals.

Thanks for making this wonderful site and WISH ME LUCK!

Jennifer

Replies

• angisnee
    angisnee Posts: 236 Member
    Welcome! I'm in Rochester, MN. Found this site about two months ago and absolutely love it. Pretty happy about my 15-pound loss so far. Congrats on already losing 60 pounds--I bet you're feeling great! This site will definitely help wiith all the wonderful motivation and encouragement from other members and great tools. Feel free to add me, and we can help each other along!
  • kiki17
    kiki17 Posts: 16
    Welcome! I too did Weight Watchers and stopped b/c of the cost. Saw MFP on the Today show and realized it was free. Congrats on the weight loss and welcome. KIki
  • Ladyiianae
    Ladyiianae Posts: 271 Member
    Thanks for such a warm welcome! Super nice to meet you!
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Hi I'm from Minnesota too. Hopkins/Edina area. I love this site, I've been doing pretty well so far. I typed in Minnesota hoping to find some friends closer to me, it's fun meeting people from all over but nice to find some close by too!:happy:
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    I've only been on for a week and love this site. Way easy to keep up with and the support on the message boards is phenomenal! Best of luck on your journey!
This discussion has been closed.