What was your best age...

Options
I am looking back at photos, and I have to say my age was 23, my body was in the best shape. If you could go back in time or ?? not, what age would you go back to? Or , could be a future age?

Replies

• husseycd
    husseycd Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    28. Finally had money, felt confident in my own skin, my face wasn't so chubby...
  • smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    For my body: 18
    For my overall awesomeness: 27
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    Personally I'm looking forward to 31 (next year) I'm not one you yearn for the past, besides, I intend to be in proper form so that I could kick my own @$$ at 18.

Rigger
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    My current age: 28. In every aspect of my life, this is the best.
  • ddslowly
    ddslowly Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    dunno. haven't experienced all of them yet. they've all been pretty good so far. well, once the awkward early teen years ended anyway.
  • bkw99508
    bkw99508 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am at the best.....right now (45). Why? Cause I finally got myself going in the right direction (health wise). Would I want to go back to being 27? At times, but only if I know then what I know now. :happy:
  • cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    38! That wasn't too long ago, but I have noticed more skin changes as I get older. It'd be nice to have younger skin, I think. I'm waiting for a great cream to be invented :)

Before I was in my 30's I never really did enough work with weights for my abs, so that's why earlier years don't compare.
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I turned 30 this year and love it. More confidence and I finally feel like I have my *kitten* together. My twenties were awesome, but I am much more secure with my decisions now.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    My best age is right now.......
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Best age for me is now. I'm fitter than I have ever been, even in my teens. I am stronger, can do more & my body looks damn good (IMHO) now at this age.

So I guess my best age is 38.
  • Stephy0519
    Stephy0519 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    From 30 on. I am more confident in my skin now and I'm honestly aging really well. I am constantly told that I am better looking now, than I was in my early 20s....and I don't think I was horrible. Not to mention my ED was fully raging in my 20s and I didn't have a handle on my Celiac...so yes, definitely now, all around!
  • Jkn921
    Jkn921 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Now: 20 to be 21 which hopefully will be my best year thus far
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Thinking mainly of weight/body appearance:

Age 14-15. I was around 180 lb and looked very average, even at that weight. I was already grown woman sized at 5'8" and a 38D bra.

Also around age 24 I was doing pretty well. I only made it down to 227 lb (previous adult low weight 'til MFP) and in some ways I had a better body then, firmer upper arms especially...although I'd have to say my legs are better now.

I am 37 now and 206 lb. Third best shape of my life probably, and feeling the most confident and comfortable I have in my own skin since age 14.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Late 20s, early 30s, I was HOT. Know it now, didn't know it then, I ignored flawless skin and long legs and moaned that I was a 36C and wanted bigger boobs, never measured up to hubby's "Playboy" busty blondes. Stupid. I look back at photos from that time and say to myself, "You were a fool".
  • Lindsay_1984
    Lindsay_1984 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Health-wise it would be age 18, only because that was before I had a really bad accident that did permanent damage to my body. If I could go back and change anything about my life it would be that.

Mentally - Now.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    I was really cute at 3. I have a picture of me pouting because I had a grape in my hand when I wanted candy. Completely adorable.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    for bodeh....probably 16-18. varsity hockey had me in pretty damn good shape.

for mind....im aging like a fine wine, so i will have to let you know when i peak.
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Kind of digging myself now.
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Myself right now, 22 turning 23 in April.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    8...I peaked early