Greetings from Berlin....Wisconsin that is :)

Options
Hi all! I guess I'm like everyone else here...trying to lose weight and get back in shape. I decided to take up running and have been floundering with that for most of this year. It's been hard to find the time and energy to run and get better at running. I've done a few 5Ks and even one 10K so far this year. With that said, I have not been successful in the weight loss department, so I guess I need to focus more on my nutrition. I'm hoping the calorie counting tool helps me out because I'm not good at doing it manually.

Replies

• Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I'm here in Janesville!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like! :)
  • kiki17
    kiki17 Posts: 16
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats on taking the inititive to get healthy! You can do ths. I joined too b/c I can't track calories manually. Have a great day and good luck, you can do it! kiki
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenn

I just signed up today too! I am a runner who is trying to get back into it after an injury. I am hoping that counting the calories helps.

Best of luck on your journey and congrats on the runs.

Karen
  • rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Hey! welcome I'm from medford! I've been running too. well trying to run I'm on week 2 of c25k so..it wont be long til im really running.
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm from Waukesha. The nutritional portion of this site is super, so enjoy reaching your goal.