What's On your Christmas list this year?

Options
jr1985
jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
Hey Everyone!

Just curious what is on Everyone's Christmas (or Whatever holiday you celebrate) List this year.

Mine:

1. A Canon 18-200 MM lens

2. An EZ Up canopy with detachable walls since I've been really getting into a lot of craft shows this year.

3. A new sheet metal hand punch since mine broke :(

4. A Scooter!

5. Diet Cranberry Sierra Mist!!! I don't even like cranberry flavoring, or sierra mist on its own... but for some reason that stuff is amazing!!!

What about you all?

Replies

• zillah73
    zillah73 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    All I want this year is for my new rescue kitten and my older cat to make friends. Ideally, they will be snuggling by Christmas Eve but I am keeping my expectations a little more reasonable than that.
  • Illini_Jim
    Illini_Jim Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm getting nuttin' for Christmas/Mommy and Daddy are mad/ I'm getting nuttin' for Christmas/'Cause I ain't been nuttin' but bad
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I just want to see my 7-month-old daughter rip into all her presents. :)
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    My husband doesn't "do" presents so I told him to just buy some trash magazines and holiday themed scratch tickets and put them in my stocking and i'll be happy, those are my guilty pleasures but I never buy them for myself.
  • zenalasca
    zenalasca Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Very spoilt this Christmas but worked hard for it!

Final Fantasy 14 (which I can't get to work TT)
    the iPhone I "bought for" my BF
    probably some chocolates from Max Brenner for myself and family
    PSP (still need memory card...TT)
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I'd love a mini ( Micro-Mark) table saw for miniature work, with about a 4" blade, but I'm actually getting a subscription to Ornament magazine (!!!LOVE that) and a 20 x 30 poster of the Pyramids at Giza for a photo backdrop. Hubby and I are spending about $ 30.00 to $ 40.00 on each other this year.
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    All I want is the Charlie Brown Christmas tree I found at Home Depot! I think my sister might get it for me. From hubby...he's already bought me two new pair of boots...so I'm good!
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    For the Bears to clinch the NFC North.
  • jr1985
    Options
    I hear ya there, I would like to get another cat to keep mine company since she is a little wild... unfortunately she hates other cats...
  • jr1985
    Options
    That's My kind of Christmas :)
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    A round-trip ticket to India, first class, allllll the way!

A Macy's $1000 gift card, to buy new clothes as I shrink.

Oh. And Peace on Earth.
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    A new stethoscope: Littmann Cardiology III, in Chocolate and Copper. (Hoping Santa got my letter...Thing is more $$$ than my first car!!!!) :bigsmile:
  • Hunnergomeow
    Hunnergomeow Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    A rice cooker, a new purse, or a full-face mountain bike helmet would be the three things on my list.
    I'm more excited to give gifts than to get them though... I'm sure my cat will be pleased with a new cat house, pop-up tent and a stocking full of treats & toys... And maybe the boyfriend will be pleased too haha
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    A very sweet little girl named Marlee. She is about 18 months old and has the most goregous blue eyes. She is waiting to be adopted. Marlee is an Austrialian Shepherd and would love to be my running partner. If only I could get the Rescue organization to answer my emails or acknowledge receipt of my adoption application!!! If I knew how, I'd attach a picture here. LOL
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    1)HRM
    2)Kettle Bells
    3) TRX door hanger version
    4)Winter running clothes
    The rest is cool too! I'm also hoping to get some gifts cards or money to spend on some new office clothing! Lol
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Peace and quite....and a "cooking with Heisenberg" Breaking Bad apron to wear for my epic summer BBQs.
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I really wanted a first home for me and my hubby, but that won't be happening in the near future because of our debt. Aside from that, there's not a whole lot. .................money, probably, to pay our bills.

Haha I know that sounds terrible and pathetic but we are so behind on bills and had to use our wedding money to pay rent and power.

Aside from that I'm pretty happy. I have a home (even if it is a rental) and a loving husband and a running car. I guess I wouldn't mind a month's worth of groceries!
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    A very sweet little girl named Marlee. She is about 18 months old and has the most goregous blue eyes. She is waiting to be adopted. Marlee is an Austrialian Shepherd and would love to be my running partner. If only I could get the Rescue organization to answer my emails or acknowledge receipt of my adoption application!!! If I knew how, I'd attach a picture here. LOL

I have had the WORST luck with rescues. I feel your pain......I love what they do for animals but I am so vehemently against their crap. No one ever seems "good enough" for them.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I won't get what I really want, so I just want my kids to like all the crap I bought them. :happy:
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    I paid my gym membership for the whole year which was the gift I really wanted!!!

Other than that maybe some new workout clothes and a day at the spa. It's been a very tough year and I'd love a little break.