Hey 60lbs off by July, i know i can,

Options
Hos it going. so about 2 years ago i got in a bad car wreck and left me unable to run, ride a bike, even elliptical for more then 10 minuets hurts. after gaining 50lbs over a year ive become sick of the way i look. i dont even look in a mirror anymore. i stepped on the scale and saw 250lb's and i knew i would have to do something to change this. so i looked up nutrasystem and after figuring out how much it would cost i decided that was a giant waist of money and decided to do my own nutrasystem meal plan seeing as im a Chef. I created about 12 low cal high protean and nutritious recipes and started cooking them a week at a time and freezing them. i have made a lot of the meals rotate around Soup since that is the staple of good wholesome healthy foods. my goal is to get back down to 200lbs by early July and down to 180 by December. Im here to support others as well as hear about how it is working for others, good positive results helps keep me motivated. I will be keeping a log and if anyone wants the recipes im more then willing to share and teach others exactly how to cook them. everything from making your own chicken stock that has 0 sodium since store bought is loaded with it, to making home made Alfredo sauce and almost every kind of soup their is.

Replies

• jennegan1
    jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Hi sorry to hear about your car wreck but glad to see you finally decide to do something about it. Sounds like you have a good attitude about going with this. I think your weight loss goal is attainable as you are a male and males loose more quickly then females....I cook 98% of my meals at home and always looking for new recipes to try. I wouldnt mind being your friend and keeping each other motivated