Days logging in a row gone.... What happen????

Options
GiGi76
GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
What happen today??? I logged in and what should have been 165days in a row of logging in now says 5days in a row!!!! This is very upsetting..... i work very hard to log on here everyday several times a day and now its like the site is saying im starting all over!!!! Has anyone else had this problem??? Was you able to correct it???

Replies

• sexylonglegs
    Options
    YES MINE DID THE SAME THING!!! Pizzed me off!
  • GiGi76
    Options
    YES MINE DID THE SAME THING!!! Pizzed me off!

Yes it does tick me off too..... i make sure i get on here every day!!! I wonder if it can be fixed!!!
  • sexylonglegs
    Options
    i don't think it can...boo hiss
  • GiGi76
    Options
    Well that just great... ;-( what day were you on when it did that to you??? i see people on here that have over 200days... i was suppose to be on 165.... just makes me wonder why it decided to do it to us!!!
  • ShaneT99
    ShaneT99 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm relatively new to MFP so please bear with me. Is there some sort of award or something for people that log on every day for a certain period of time? I'm trying to figure out why this really matters. Am I missing something?
  • shellgib
    shellgib Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm relatively new to MFP so please bear with me. Is there some sort of award or something for people that log on every day for a certain period of time? I'm trying to figure out why this really matters. Am I missing something?

no award, lol just self-motivating I think. and a good way to track how long you've been at it. I think if mine got reset at this point I would just turn that feature of my news feeds off! :grumble:
  • tierra85
    tierra85 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    It showed up on my homepage as 165. Congrats!!! Thats so awesome :happy:
  • ShaneT99
    ShaneT99 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    no award, lol just self-motivating I think. and a good way to track how long you've been at it. I think if mine got reset at this point I would just turn that feature of my news feeds off! :grumble:

Ahhh...gotcha. I wouldn't even know where to find this information so that tells you about how important that particular number is to me. ; )
  • kristy12379
    Options
    mine did it too a few months ago. I was so angry b/c I've logged on here everyday since the beginning of april. But somehow it reset itself a while back and i didn't even miss a day. I'm at around 100 days logged in now, but it's actually more than that. I know it's not a huge deal, but just like you, I make the time to log in everyday to keep myself motivated and it's crappy that a website glitch can just erase it all!
  • Donnamhoughton
    Options
    It just happened to me and I was pissed because I had all myinfo in for the next day and whooosh. It was gone. I hope it gets fixed. I even lost my friend. She says I'm still on her page though, go figure.....I guess, I'm going to log off every night for now on and hopefully, it won't do that to me again!