What is Your Go To Healthy Snack You Can't Live Without?

Options
Mine is lunchables Jr. Turkey, Mozzarella+Mini Ritz. It has for the whole container 260 calories, 18 g protein an 18 carbs. I get my salt fix and protein in one snack and its separate into 2 so if I eat the whole thing I'm still on point for the day. If I couldn't have this I wouldn't make it! LoL!

Replies

• futurerunner
    futurerunner Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I've started to become addicted to apples and peanut butter. Fruit and protein! Except I can't use as much peanut butter as I would like :sad: I would eat the whole jar if I could but at least a little bit is better than none, right?
  • junebug523
    junebug523 Posts: 196
    Options
    Peanut butter and apples
    1/2 oz Dubliner cheese + 1/2 oz walnuts = yum (and keeps me full)
    ...and recently, a handful of cherry tomatoes from our garden, usually along with a little cheese or something else salty...out-of-this-world yummy!
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    some of my fav snacks:

bananas and peanut butter (small banana = 90 cal, 1 tbs crunchy natural peanut butter = 100)

Archer farms real fruit strips (45 cal/strip)

strawberries/pineapple slices (usually under 100 cal)

skinny cow icecrams (ranges 100cal to 160 cal)

blue corn chips and guacamole (2 tbs aldi guacamole = 60cal, 1oz blue corn chips = 140 cal)
  • mindymoe1
    Options
    oatmeal with fresh blueberries. very filling and sweet from the fruit
  • FitnessChefJime
    FitnessChefJime Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Muscle Milk Light Vanilla Creme.. Just finished one now. yum
  • CFAITH_WARD
    CFAITH_WARD Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I have recently discovered hummus...I like the rosted red pepper with special K Multi-grain cracker...The crackers are kinda sweet and the hummus is salty....The only thing is I have to pack it in my lunch or I will eat the whole container of hummus.
  • shellgib
    shellgib Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    almonds!

and I agree with the others, apple slices and PB are also a fav!!
  • tierra85
    tierra85 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Muscle Milk Light Vanilla Creme.. Just finished one now. yum

I haven't tried that one but the muscle milk light strawberry milkshake and chocolate milk are super yummy too!!
  • ilenem
    ilenem Posts: 25
    Options
    celery with laughing cow light, but last night I had a wedge of it with some red seedless grapes. Now that was an amazing combination! I'll have to do that one again.
  • ilenem
    ilenem Posts: 25
    Options
    If you have access to Costco, try the Tribes hummus in snacker packs. 100 calories per pack. 16 per box. Less than $5.
  • Joyjmb
    Joyjmb Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Oh man, hands DOWN - cottage cheese scooped up with Glutino pretzel sticks.
    Oh... mah... word....
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal mixed with vanilla yogurt, brown sugar, and green apple. Yum!
  • stringcheeze
    Options
    Stringcheese....seriously. I love the stuff.
    A close second would be baby carrots.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    tablespoon of raw sunflower seeds. Keeps me from being hungry and keeps blood sugar level.
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    All of these posts are getting me excited for some new snack ideas!

My new favourite thing is greek yogurt.. I can't get enough of it. I chuck in some frozen fruit and kashi granola crunch..yumm!
  • MamaRandall
    MamaRandall Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat toast dunked in a little balsamic vinager! mmmmmm.... so satisfying
  • Chiny
    Chiny Posts: 321
    Options
    BSN Syntha 6 protein powder (vanilla ice cream flavor) + orange juice = orange julius. Yumsters!!
  • ashleypetty
    Options
    My salty fix:
    Sliced cucumber with a sprinkle of garlic salt=delish
    Olives and/or pickle spear

My sweet fix:
    Sugar Free Dolce pudding cup
    Sugar Free popcicle

Ok....snack time!
  • GoingToLoseIt
    Options
    I need snacks that take a long time to eat, so that I feel like I've had more. I love apples and mini-bags of fat-free popcorm (Orville makes the best Kettle Korn ones). They take a while to eat and they satisfy my cravings!
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and pink lady apples or yogurt with fresh berries and toasted almonds! mmmmmmmmmmm