Joyjmb
Joyjmb Posts: 221 Member
If you had to choose either FLIGHT or INVISIBILITY as superpower
which would you pick and why?

Replies

• laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Flight for sure! I would get into too much trouble with the power of invisibility!! LOL

I used to have dreams when I was a kid that I could fly!
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    invisibility for sure. Iam always curious as to what is going on around when people don't think you are watching....
  • happily
    happily Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Teleportation!

I've given this one careful thought. :laugh:
  • pressica
    pressica Posts: 361
    Options
    Flight for sure. If I were that cool, I would want EVERYONE to be able to see me.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Invisibility, would be cool
  • ambercole
    ambercole Posts: 426
    Options
    Invisibility! But only for illegal reasons! JUST KIDDING!!!! But it would be cool.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Flight, so that I could see more of the world. (another thought- I bet you'd burn a lot of calories in the process)
  • Joyjmb
    Options
    Myself, I am such a travel nut and yet SO cheap, that I'd have to choose flight.
  • stringcheeze
    Options
    Flight. Think of how cheap your airfare would be. :)

However, even Carol Danvers has issues carting her Samsonite from point A to point B when flying....

(Geek Points +5 if you know who that is... :tongue: )
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I'd choose invisibility (there are a few people I'd LOVE to sneak up on :devil: ). I wouldn't want to be able to fly because I'm petrified of heights.
  • KPaden1221
    KPaden1221 Posts: 433
    Options
    Umm.. Do I have to choose just one?!?! Definitely BOTH!!! I would love the be able to fly wherever I wanted and then I could sneak into see lots of things.. and to find out what goes on when no one knows I'm there!
  • Joyjmb
    Options
    Adendum - Yes, you can only choose one, flight or invisibility. You can only carry what you could carry on the ground - flight does not come with super strength. If you choose invisibility, YES, your clothes and shoes would also be invisible, but anything you pick up WOULD be visible.