Friends...?

Options
Okay, I'm bringing this to the boards!

I've been here since last week - I need friends AKA accountability and advice and anything else! :)

I'm 25, looking to lose 50-60 pounds... maybe more.. who knows, I'll see WHEN I get there.

Anyone else looking for friends...? Let's do this together! :)

Replies

• randilea
    randilea Posts: 140
    Options
    I will add you right now!
  • gnrshelton
    gnrshelton Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    We can always use friends. Friend me if you like. We can help keep each other accountable. Welcome
  • lisa511
    lisa511 Posts: 14
    Options
    I am looking for friends too, but don't know how to add them. I am kind of new on here as well.
  • dreana19
    Options
    I will add you; Im looking for the samething.
  • Cindylou73
    Options
    I will be your friend. I have been doing this for 2 weeks and have lost 6 lbs. I'm 37 years old and a mother of 2 boys 13 and 10. I too am looking to loose about 50-60lbs. Be honest with your food intake and exercise and this site will be true to you.

You can do this weight loss thing. It took me quite awhile to come to acknowledge that I had a weight issue, but since my children are getting older and I need to run with them more, I need loose weight to be able to have the energy to stay up with them.
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I am new and need all the support I can get!! =)
  • cjjohnson
    cjjohnson Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Iv been on this site since March, and friends make a BIG difference. Add me!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Hi Lindsay! I follow your love blog and you're the reason I found this website and joined!! I could also use new friends that will help keep me motivated as I train for my first 5K in October. Anyone that would like to add me please do!
  • Ladyiianae
    Ladyiianae Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi Lindsay!

I'm right there WITH you and I have about 96 more pounds to lose! So I am going to tag on to your plee for friends and plee for friends as well!

One team, one dream!
  • traceysturn
    Options
    Hey there - Its Tracey from Otsego!! I knew you'd like this site! Welcome...here weeeeeeee GO! I'll friend ya too :)
  • celtic_chick
    Options
    I just joined last week....love the support here. Will def add you. :smile:
  • Maggie1960
    Maggie1960 Posts: 322
    Options
    I've only just started using the message boards - I wish I'd had the courage a few weeks ago when I first joined. Everyone is so friendly and there's so much support around. Thanks for being here!!!
  • galaxy0129
    Options
    Hey im Jessica. I'm also gonna try to loose some weight too... hopefully about 30-40 pounds would be awesome. I am currently 222.... I dont know how i got to this. All i know is that I wanna make a change. Honestly, you need friends to help you. So, with that said, I'd be more then happy to help you, and hopefully you'll do the same.

Hope to hear from you,
    Jessica.
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I just added you, we can motivate each other. I just joined last week so I can use some friends and encouragement too!
  • jkapp100
    jkapp100 Posts: 34
    Options
    As soon as I find out how to add friends, I can add you......I need all the support I can, started today on a very bad calorie day to boot!
  • Jillid71
    Jillid71 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just joined yesterday, and would love friends as well if that is OK. 2 years ago I started a weight loss journey and lost 40 lbs, 15 away from my original goal- only to put 30 lbs back on in the last year. I have 55 total to go ( I set a new goal of 145, where my original goal was 155) so any inspiration and motivation from friends would help!!
  • fdocfitz01
    Options
    Hi! Just joined today. Weight has fluctuated through the years and have reached my highest weight. Would like all the support, tips, advice, and real life stories....this site can offer. Ready to get motivated and motivate others!!! :smile:
  • rosylove
    rosylove Posts: 14
    Options
    I need all the support I can get, anyone who wants to help me.. please add me!!!!!!!!

I think I been here two months now, Im not sure.
  • lamorford
    lamorford Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I sent a friend request to you. I could use some friends for accountability also so if anyone wants to be friends, please add me. Thanks!
  • Michael287
    Michael287 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey Lindsey,

I'm new here too, just joining yesterday. If you know how to add friends you can add me. I'm not used to having to watch what I eat and can use all the support I can get...lol