New here

Options
Hi all just saying hello. I'm following SBD at the moment and planning on being on it forever.

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,969 Member
    Options
    No idea what SBD is.

Welcome to MFP. Looking forward to your NSVs. :flowerforyou:
  • pahock
    pahock Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me as a friend. No idea what SBD is either. (Silent but deadly? LOL)
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I am going to take a stab in the dark and say SBD is South Beach Diet????
  • Polda2010
    Polda2010 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    :laugh: That was a good one. Thank you so much :smile:
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me as a friend. No idea what SBD is either. (Silent but deadly? LOL)
    A silent but deadly diet? Lol.
  • Polda2010
    Options
    Thank you all for the warm welcome and yes Mr. EdDavenport was right it is South Beach Diet. Pahoc you made me laugh so hard lol. :flowerforyou: Sorry about the abbreviation....was being a bit lazy:blushing:
  • MsMimidoll
    MsMimidoll Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    A silent but deadly diet? Lol.
    Lol that would be you after your chipotle
  • calgal72
    Options
    Hello, At 5'4" and 160 lb....I feel SO fat. I used weight watchers online and myfitnesspal mobile app and have lost weight. I have never interacted on the boards. I am looking for ladies and I can give and get support for our weight loss journeys. I really want to change my life because I physically feel miserable.
  • shirleygirl910
    shirleygirl910 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I am looking for ladies and I can give and get support for our weight loss journeys. I really want to change my life because I physically feel miserable.

Don't discount the guys. We have some amazing stories from the guys.
  • Polda2010
    Options
    Welcome aboard and feel free to add me. I am on South Beach Diet with a little Atkins twist. I love it here and the people is super nice and supportive. I'm a newbie here as well. :smile: