I got asked if I was pregnant tonight!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    if i ask a gal if shes pregnant and she says no i always follow up with, "Wanna be?"
  • rie_q
    rie_q Posts: 73
    Options
    if i ask a gal if shes pregnant and she says no i always follow up with, "Wanna be?"

Smooth. :drinker: I'm borrowing this.
  • kateanne27
    kateanne27 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I was asked once by an older lady who invited me to join her for a smoke break. Apparently the only reason someone would decline a cigarette is if they are pregnant. But I was also chubby.
  • Wenchiness
    Wenchiness Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Heh, I just got asked that. I'm 57, my husband had just died, and the man at the VA was required to ask if I'm pregnant with his child. I said no, that's just a hernia.
    Other choice questions I got asked by agencies within 10 days of hubby's death...
    Have you remarried? (all agencies and insurance companies ask this)
    How many men has your husband had sex with, within the past 6 months?(donor bank)
    Did your husband have aids ?(emergency personnel and tissue banks)

It's hard enough to deal with death without these fairly ridiculous questions.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    Heh, I just got asked that. I'm 57, my husband had just died, and the man at the VA was required to ask if I'm pregnant with his child. I said no, that's just a hernia.
    Other choice questions I got asked by agencies within 10 days of hubby's death...
    Have you remarried? (all agencies and insurance companies ask this)
    How many men has your husband had sex with, within the past 6 months?(donor bank)
    Did your husband have aids ?(emergency personnel and tissue banks)

It's hard enough to deal with death without these fairly ridiculous questions.

first sorry for your loss...sucks no matter the time of year let alone now

however you can have fun with this...

when i gave blood they asked if i had had sex with any men in the past 6 months. I started counting back on my fingers in a puzzled voice....

when asked if i had been in prison over the last 6 months...same thing, counted backwards then let out an audible sigh :)
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I was asked that at Costco & came home and found this site!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I got asked once by a sales clerk at Aveda. She was so mortified that mostly I just felt sorry for her. And she gave me samples of shampoo. LOL.