edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
hi I'm very excited to get started on a heathier way of eating !:happy:

Replies

• gabbyev
    gabbyev Posts: 5
    hi I'm very excited to get started on a heathier way of eating !:happy:
  • melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    Welcome. Before you know it you will be addicted to it just like 85% of the members here..Me included.:blushing: :smile: Good luck with your goals. Melissa
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you!!!
  • vitaytony
    vitaytony Posts: 41
    WELCOME, I think Im already addicted to this site and i just started today LOL
  • 123wis
    123wis Posts: 7
    hi gabby its me 123wis
  • gabbyev
    Thankyou for the warm welcome , hi sis fancy meeting you here . lol . Gabby
  • Hey Gabby. Welcome to MFP. It has made all the difference in my weight loss success. I tell e/o who first start to go to the general discussion forum under community and read the topic that says "Read Me First Newbie 2nd Edition" or something like that. It has 3 very good links to help you get started. Wish I had read them when I first started.

Good Luck::flowerforyou:
    Moonshadow
  • gabbyev
    Thanks moonshadow , very interesting stufff . Gabby
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Hey Gabby. Welcome to MFP. It has made all the difference in my weight loss success. I tell e/o who first start to go to the general discussion forum under community and read the topic that says "Read Me First Newbie 2nd Edition" or something like that. It has 3 very good links to help you get started. Wish I had read them when I first started.

Good Luck::flowerforyou:
    Moonshadow
    Hello Gabby and welcome. This site is Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeat. Best wishes to you on your goals and life changd. :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.