Returning and need new friends :-)

I have recently stopped counting calories due to lifestyle. I lost 2 stone doing this then moved onto working nights and came to a standstill. Also with 2 young children I don't always have time to count calories. I have now been on Slimming world 3 weeks and have lost 14 lbs so very happy. I am back cos I miss it here. I miss the support of someone to say ' step away from the biscuit tin'. I still have 7 stone to lose and am taking healthy living and exercise seriously. So if anyone fancies having me as a friend despite not doing a food diary. I know calories very well though. Am eager for more friends who are active on here. I think losing weight is such a big part of my life at the minute that I want people who are passionate to share it with. Thanks for reading x

Replies

• Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Hi Fraggles
    Good that you have come back and looks like you have lost so much weight last time when you were here..
    I am a mom of a 5 months old baby. I have lost somewhere around 32 pounds before my pregnancy but gained 35 pounds during my pregnancy now I am here again to lose those odd 35 pounds.
    Hope we can motivate each other in this journey!
    Good luck and keep it rolling...