While it's not too late...

Options
Vanjoo
Vanjoo Posts: 23 Member
So, my first post, my first topic :)
It looks as though here are some very optimistic and very friendly people, so I would like to share my goal with you and to get your precious advice.

I am 26, I have no weight problems and I am hourglass shaped (so big boobies and hips, flat tummy), but I've noticed that my body is going through changes lately... and for worse... because I am sitting 10hours a day (damn job) and not eating healthy.

What I would like to do is stop my booty from dropping down and make this orange-cheesy-dimples on my thighs stop popping out :)

Does anyone have any suggestions how to start, how to make my plan and what workout plan to follow?

Thank you very, very much for any advice or help

Replies

• marcmayhem
    Options
    sounds like you pinpointed what you need to address:

1. get more active... some cardio and strength weight training will keep you toned
    2. eat better... your body shows outside what you put inside
    3. be a happy person... happy people just look good naturally
  • Vanjoo
    Options
    Thank you! :)
    I was thinking if someone can suggest what workout routine to choose, because, honestly, there is real jungle out there with all these programs and DVD's... How to know which of them really work :)
  • cajun_qt
    Options
    absolutely. low rep, high weight lifting.

squats and good mornings for your booty.

bench and ohp for your sexy arms, chest and core.

take before pictures.

within 8-9 weeks - well.. be prepared to be astounded. esp if you can do a weights day 3 times a week and get in some low impact cardio here and there when you can, like walking a few miles.
  • ChiaGnome
    ChiaGnome Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Also, C25K is pretty awesome if you're interested in picking up running. There are lots of free apps for smart phones.
  • Vanjoo
    Options
    Thanks guys... I will definitely try with more weight, because I actually did opposite: high reps, low weight... :grumble:

And I'm not really into running, but I plan to try it when spring comes :) So I will definitely remember C25K...
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    sounds like you pinpointed what you need to address:

1. get more active... some cardio and strength weight training will keep you toned
    2. eat better... your body shows outside what you put inside
    3. be a happy person... happy people just look good naturally

QTF...especially the "be a happy person. A positive attitude goes a long way! Good luck to you! :smile:
  • Vanjoo
    Options
    Hey, I think my stomach IS flat because of constant laughing so I'm giving it my all to be & look satisfied :)

Your support and the fact that you gave me few minutes of your time also makes me happy so THANK YOU!