FRIENDS

Ok I have been on MFP for over 2 years now and I try to comment on everyone's status at least once but only a few people every comment back. I"m looking for new friends who WILL comment and who WILL motivate. If your good with that, friend me! My pet peeve is when I'm super focused and my surrounding friends are not.

Replies

• boberrymom
    boberrymom Posts: 362 Member
    Let's do this girl! I comment everyday and try to comment on every post. I do miss somedays if it is busy for me but I try to catch up.
    My name is Jess, i'm a mom of 4 kiddos, a fulltime university student on xmas break right now and I just started a hybrid of Jillian's ripped in 30 and Insanity. I completed both before and because I am at a plateau I need to incorporate both now even more so in order to lose body fat percentage now.

If I don't see you in a week or so I will be pming you to make sure you are okay. I support, encourage and motivate as much as I can and expect the same.

:)
    Jess
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    I truly try and comment. Like today went through my friend list and liked most, comment on some, and those who haven't been on in a few days I left a nice message seeing how they are doing on their profile.

I think I might be someone who you might enjoy being buddies with. Ill leave it up to you to add me.