New to the site

cindybiondo
cindybiondo Posts: 3
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone,

My name is Cindy. I have just joined the site hoping to eventually lose 15 pounds. I have set my first goal at just 10. I don't have a problem with excersize and have always been pretty active. My problem is food!! I love food, I work in the restaurant business, I love dessert. I have just recently gained this extra weight and I think it is related to age and my metabolism slowing down. I hope this site helps me.

Replies

• Hi everyone,

My name is Cindy. I have just joined the site hoping to eventually lose 15 pounds. I have set my first goal at just 10. I don't have a problem with excersize and have always been pretty active. My problem is food!! I love food, I work in the restaurant business, I love dessert. I have just recently gained this extra weight and I think it is related to age and my metabolism slowing down. I hope this site helps me.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    :flowerforyou: Hello and Welcome. You will find awesome tools , enlightening information , and tremendous support here at MFP. Best of wishes on meeting your goals. :flowerforyou:
  • Thanks so much.

Cindy:smile::wink:
This discussion has been closed.